chapter 5

a/n TADA! CHAPTA 5! Thanks 4 almost 50 reads last time i checked.

" REMATCH!" Niall yelled as Rylee beat him at Mario Cart, again. " No Ni. Besides, where are the boys? They were suppost to be home an hour ago!" Rylee looked around the empty living room.

Niall shrugged. After 2 day of getting to know Niall, they had become nearly best friends. But nobody could really replace Kaitlin. She turned off Harry's d.s, which she found in his room. She pushed its stylist back into place. " I guess that's it for Mario today." Niall mumbled, closing the screen.

The next hour the room still stayed empty, except for Niall's snoring. Pretty soon, they're pictures were going to happen. " WHOO HOO!" Zayn came in, pumping his fists, followed by Louis and Harry. " Liam come on!" Harry yelled out the door. Liam came in, only, he was wet and didn't have pants on, showing batman undies.

" What happened?!" Rylee jumped, waking the sleeping Niall on her lap. " Wha-" Niall jerked his head awake. He saw the boys, and said, " What did Paul say about playing truth or dare." his eyebrows wiggled, making Rylee stifle a giggle, ruining Niall's punishment moment.

" YOU SHOULD OF BEEN THERE! I DARED HARRY TO KISS AN OLD LADY PUSHING A SHOPPING CART!' Louis howled. " Oh? How was it?" Rylee turned to Harry,eyebrows arched. He blushed. " I've had better." He said. " What happened?" " SHE HIT HIM WITH HER PURSE!" Louis answered, cracking up, and falling down. Rylee smiled.

" AND THEN ZAYN DARED LIAM TO JUMP INTO THE NEARBY LAKE WITH JUST HIS UNDERWEAR, AND THEN SOME FAN STOLE HIS PANTS!" Louis laughed, still on the ground.

" It was not a very fun truth or dare." Liam added.

" AND THEN I ASKED WHO HARRY'S CRUSH WAS AND HE SAID-" Louis was stopped by Harry clamping his hand over Louis's mouth. He kept mummbling, then he finished, followed by a shrieking Harry. " HE LICKED MY HAND!" He screeched, and wiped his Louis infested hand on Liam. "EWWW!" he yelped, looking down at his arm, then brushed up against Zayn. " HEY! ITS NOT LIKE I HAVE COOTIES OR ANYTHING!"

" Boys!" They all looked at Rylee. " Photo shoot remember?!" They all started panicking. " The car!" She snapped, yanking them outside, only to find about 20 girls snapping pictures of Batman. The boys made a complete circle around Liam, not showing any underwear. Rylee lead the way, as the top of the circle opened for Liam to hop into the limo.

" Thanks boys." He said as the sped off. " Crap!" Niall said turning around. " What Ni?" Rylee asked. " WE FORGOT PAUL.!!" Rylee looked behind to find the 20 pre-teens climbing up Paul.

 After turning back around, getting Paul, and then getting yelled at, they finally reached the photo shoot.

...

"SMILE BOYS." A man named Leoardo pictoire purred in a heavy french accsent that was as completly fake as the hair on his head.

After an hour, Rylee became tired after that horrible storm kept waking her up Last night. No, the thunder and lightning didn't wake her up. The boys came in one by one saying that they were "Scared" and crawled into the bed next to her. Then pushing her off the bed every 5 seconds into a wall. Louis had the best excuse of the bunch.

" I woke up and Hazza-bear wasn't next to me."

She laughed as she remembered the others.

" I couldn't find woody."

" There was nothing to eat. Literally."  Though Rylee remembered going to the store that evening.

" My mirror didn't show my face."

" I had a nightmear that i was on a rollar coaster."

She leaned back on a wall, and the thing toppled over followed by Rylee.

Rylee yelped in pain, as the Leoanard snapped a photo of the boys with they're mouth wide open.

Leoanard turned to Rylee and growled, " Get out." Rylee looked at him in complete shock. She just knocked something over, it wasn't like it was going to ruin everything.

" I said... GET OUT!" he yelled, as his accsent turned to british. She knew it. " I'm sorry..." she said, turning and rushing outside. "AND NEVER COME BACK!" he yelled before the door hit her.

...

It took the boys 3 more hours until the photo shoot was over. Once it was done, they all turned to Rylee in they're seats. She slumped into her seat becoming uncomrfadable. She wanted to crawl back into the corner of the limo and cover her head with a blanket, so she wouldn't have to watch the boys stare at her.

" Drive a little faster would ya?" She wanted to yell at the driver, but her voice wouldn't work.

What was this group of guys doing to her?