Little Brother

You're laugh and your smile brings joy to my eyes,
The day that it faded I nearly died. Such cruel and mean words,
Inflicted so much pain.
The moment I found you,
My knees gave away.
Beater and battered no one really knew what the pain of the words really caused you.
A protector needed but did not want,
I stand beside you and help guide you
So I tell you now my sweet little brother a life without you,
Is nothing but trouble.
When the sun used to shine as bright as your eyes
I knew nothing but joy could touch the sky!
So don't go away for your needed here,
To keep me calm and grounded near!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pictures of me and my brother at the top!

This is for my baby brother Johnathan. On December 6, 2012. My brother decided to try to commit suicide. He came close!!! He overdosed on pills. They had to pump his stomach and the doctors told us he might not make it so they rushed him to a different hospital so he can get better help. I never knew how much I truly loved my brother until that day when I thought I lost him. Its the worst pain that a family can go through. John is like my twin! Were only 11 months apart! We even looked like twin when we were younger! He means so much to me. So all the bullies out there think before you do. Because words can push someone over the edge. Its not just one person your messing with but a WHOLE entire family! Love you Johnny and yes the photos of were me and John are in the bed together. That is the day after he OD and I was finally aloud to go back and visit him at the second hospital and I was so tired after showing him the love and support from friends and family and on top of that i didn't get no sleep we both passed out!... At the first hospital I went into his room before they transferred him and he was hooked up to needles and had a tube down is throat and an automatic A.E.D (Automated External Defibrillator) strapped to his chest. I still can't get that sight out of my head and its now been 3 years! So please be careful with what you say!