LazyTown Orphan Theory part 1: orphans

LazyTown has always been a small place, with a population of seven, but for an orphanage it is quite large. It was a whole town dedicated to the well being of orphans. There was a total of four kids in the entire town and they each got their own house and everything they could ever need or want. Suffice to say, those kids were spoiled rotten.

Milford Meanswell was the owner of the orphanage, or as the kids called him "Mayor Meanswell" he was a kind old man who despite being a little clumsy he still loved, cared for, and watched over the kids as they were his own.

By his side was Bessie Busybody, she was like the nanny of orphanage. She was the one who actually took care of the children. She was the one who bathed, dressed them, read them bedtime stories. She was about the closest thing to a mother they had; and in return they were the closest thing she had to children of her own.

Of the four kids there was Pixel, Stingy, Trixie, and Ziggy.

Pixel was the oldest at nine years old. His parents were travel agents and often brought him back free stuff from their trips but he lost them in a plane crash when he was six. He loves playing videogames and work with computers. He is an excellent coder.

The second oldest are Trixie and Stingy both at age eight. Trixie was always verbally and emotionally abused by her father who would constantly push her to do things reprimander her if she disappointed him. Her aunt noticed this and took custody of her for a few years then she was sent straight to the orphanage upon her aunts untimely death She is often aggressive and torments her friends playfully.

Stingy's real name is Sterling, his parents were obsessed with money and material things. They spoiled him rotten to the point where he was convinced that anything and everything was automatically his. Earning him the name Stingy. Eventually the two divorced and his mother got married to another man who impregnated her with her second son. Seemingly for no reason the two abandoned Stingy and a three year old Ziggy and left them in the hands of the orphanage. Stingy and Ziggy often fight over toys and such. Stingy is a very unaffectionate brother but does not blame him for their abandonment. He's just naturally like that.

Ziggy, (now six years old,) looks to Pixel for brotherly support which he happily gives. Much to Stingy's distaste. He's HIS brother after all. The boy loves sweets and is a generally happy child despite desperately wanting a family.