The Mall

Shelby's P.O.V.
When we got to the mall I saw Justin waiting by the food court so I went over towards him.He gave me a kiss on the cheek and said hey babe."Hey baby, this is my friend Jailyn."Hi Jailyn nice to meet you" he said." Hi Justin" Jailyn said. So were should we go to first I asked.Justin said,"Well actually im waiting on Cam, he went to go get some pizza for us.

Jailyn's P.O.V.
OMG! Did he just say that hes waiting on Cam, like Cameron Dallas! I didnt now what I was going to do when he came from getting the pizza.I didnt want to look like I was nervous or embarrass myself cause that would suck.

About a minute later Cameron walked up torwards us.He was so cute, his brown eyes sparkled in the sunlight,his thick, luscious hair looked so pretty.I was just straight up staring him down for what felt like forever.After the stare down I had with him I realized he was saying hi to me.

Cameron's P.O.V.
Once I got the pizza I headed back to were Justin was waiting, I saw his girlfriend Shelby and a really pretty girl standing next to her.I walked up to them and the girl was staring at me, it was a little wierd but kinda cute, I knew she was into me.Hi, whats your name I asked."Jailyn" She said.I said Hi im Cameron."I know" she said, "we went to school together,all the way from kindergarden to high school".Oh!? I said. After all of these years this beautiful girl has always been around me, and I didnt even notice her.

Jailyn's P.O.V.
I couldnt believe that after all these years he just now notices me and all he has to say is oh!!Wow that just shows what kinda of guy he is ,but I tried to get over it so I wouldn't ruin this day for my friend, I knew it was important for her.So me and Cameron talked a little bit and he actually seems really nice.He asked a lot of questions about me which kinda shows he might be into getting to know me which I totally liked.After being at the mall for about 2 hours we all decided it was time we go home.While we were walking out of the mall Cameron came up to me and asked for my phone number!!So I gave it to him in the coolest way I could without looking like I was really excited.(which I was ).
The next day I got a text from someone.......