Introduction

After Greg and Wirt made it back from the Unknown Wirt couldn't keep his mind off of you. The only thing he had wanted was to get home so he could express to you how much he had cared for you, but you had traded your soul to the beast to ensure that Wirt and Greg made it back safely. You had become The Beast. You wandered the woods chopping down Edelwood trees that were left and grinding them in your cave. The beast was no longer talked about, for you made sure no one could see you wander the woods however people would rumor of a beautiful voice emitting from the woods, singing lovely melodies. People considered you an angel rather than a beast, you were spotted by a boy once but only for a moment and no one would believe when he exclaimed a beast still roamed these woods. Word of Wirt and his good deeds floated around, folk songs made, it only made you pine for him greatly. But he was now with Sara, The girl who had pushed him to the unknown in the first place. You knew he was happy, but you were in pain, pining for him. Wandering these quiet woods. It had been months since you had seen him or anyone at all. You sat in your 'house' pouring oil into the lantern to keep it lit. You made Edelwood but now since no one came to the forest anymore your Edelwood supply grew low. Eventually the lantern would go out and you would go out with it. Your old costume was torn, you did find your veil and bouquet however. They laid nicely on a wood table you carved in your spare time. Wirt on the other hand wasn't well at all. He yearned to see you, all of his poetry, time, and thoughts were dedicated to you. He often would go to the Garden wall in the cemetery for hours just remembering the things you did together. He needed to see you. He needed to go back.
Over the Garden wall.

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you miss me? Probably not. Anyways. Did you like this? It's almost completely based off of my ideas. This one may be less about meeting the others the 4 met on their journey home and more about Wirt finding you so.... I hope you like it don't kill me please K BYE!