"Oh my god I'm so happy for you!!! Does Jackson know?" I asked giggling.

"No, he has no clue! I'm going to tell him when he gets home from work!" She giggled.

"Oh my god I wish I could see his reaction." I laughed.

She laughed. "I do too, you could stay for dinner you know." She said.

"Aww sorry I have a date tonight up at Table Rock." I said.

"Ahh, oh well have fun then!" She winked.

I giggled. "Will do!" I said.

I got home half an hour later and changed into hiking clothes and soon after heard a knock at my door. I opened the door to see Leo's beaming face.

"Hey." He said grinning.

"Hi." I said leaning in to give him a kiss. "You want a granola bar before we leave?" I asked looking into those deep brown eyes of his.

He laughed. "Yes those things will get you through anything." He said.

We walked inside my apartment and grabbed a snack by the island.

"So," I said turning to face him. "Have you heard the news?" I asked.

"What news?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Hailey is pregnant with twins." I replied grinning.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes!" I laughed. "Also, yours truly is releasing her first book as of next month." I said.

"That's wonderful! Congratulations Raven!" He said beaming.

"Thank you kindly!" I giggled. "So what's new with you?" I asked.

"Well yours truly, just passed the final exams with excellent grades and has been accepted as a chemical engineer in a new company." He said.

"That's wonderful! Congratulations Leo!" I said beaming.

"Yep it's pretty cool, anyhow we should get going, if we don't it's going to be dark by the time we reach

the top." He said gesturing to the door.

I laughed. "Agreed let's go!" I said.

We climbed into his green pickup and continued to talk about work along the way there.

When we got there he grabbed his backpack with the food in it then started the hike up.

I breathed in deeply and smiled, the fresh summer air was breathtaking.

"It's beautiful out." I sighed.

"Yeah... Hey," He said grinning at me slyly.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He took my hands and leaned in close to me and grinned. I smiled feeling his breath on my lips.

"Race ya!" He said and instantly let go of hands and started running.

I burst out laughing. "Oh no you don't!" I said chasing after him.

"Haha you'll never catch me!" He said running ahead.

"Gotcha!" I said jumping onto his back.

"Ahhh well shoot." He said slowing down while laughing. "You gonna get off now?" He asked.

"Nope, I like it here." I said giggling.

"So I just have to carry you the whole way up?" He asked dramatically.

"Yeah pretty much." I laughed.

He made It a reasonable way farther before I got off then we hiked the rest of the way up reaching the top before sunset. We sat down at the edge of the cliff and Leo stared making us sandwiches that had slightly squished bread do to my riding. We finished eating and repacked the food, the sun had still not yet set. Our eyes locked.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" He smirked.

"I believe so." I grinned.

"Cm'on." He said taking my hand to help me up.

I grinned as we walked to the little cave again, this time hand in hand.

"Still here." I said softly leaning my head onto his shoulder.

"Always has been, always will be." He said.

I giggled and placed a kiss on his lips, he places a hand on the back of my neck keeping me there a little while longer. I sighed softly against his lips. He pulled away slowly and caressed my cheek.

He smiled softly. "I think it's time." He said.

"Oh yeah?" I said.

"Yeah." He said."Cm'on!" He laughed.

We walked back the edge of the cliff and stood there as the sun began to set.

"It's beautiful." I sighed.

"Not as beautiful as you." He said.

I blushed tucking a stray blue strand behind my ear.

"Raven..." He said.

"Yes Leo?" I said.

"Ok..." He takes a breath then looks at me. "Raven the day I met you I fell in love with you, your smile, your laugh, just everything about you, everything just seemed better with you, you could always just brighten my day with the smallest of thing. You're sweet, amazing and kind, you're somebody I could spend the rest of my time with and still want you more." He sighed. "It's just, I guess what I'm trying to  say here is," He got down on one knee and pulled out a small box from his pocket and opened it to reveal silver ring. "Will you marry me?" He said.

"Yes!" I said. "A thousand times yes!" I said trying hard not to cry the tears of pure joy and happiness that had come to my eyes.

He slipped the ring onto my finger then hugged me tight.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said holding tight, I would never let him go, his was mine to keep forever and always, my one and only.

THE END

Hey guys this is Beccy! OMG FULL CIRCLE X3 *fangirling* Hahaha I know reeaal mature Beccy reeaal mature lol anywho I hope you guys like this book I really enjoyed writing it! I don't often do romance/love story type of books so this will probably be the only one I do like this at least for a long time. Lol if you want to call this a romance hmm a very mild one of that I wanted to keep this pretty innocent without anything too crazy going on lol (btw another pic of a table rock sunset up there, one my mom took) anywho that's all for now I won't keep ya! Lol until then
~Beccy