Longest. Night. Ever.

I stayed up all night waiting for my window to open. It must've been around 9:30 when Topanga crawled into my window. "Hey," I placed a kiss on her cheek, "Did he see you?" She shook her head and went to lay down in Eric's bed.

I didn't see her going over there and she didn't see Eric and Shawn in the bed. The only way I knew she went over there was the screams. "Guys, shut up! My parents will hear you!" I whisper-yelled.

I picked up Topanga bridal style. And put her on the bed. I changed out of my clothes from the day, and into a gray t-shirt and flannel pants.

Topanga laid on the bed looking real nervous. "You ok?" She looked up at me with big beady eyes. I opened my arms as she curled into a ball against my body, "I love you, Cory." I kissed the top of her head. "I love you too."

I watched Topanga slip into a peaceful sleep. She looked so cute when she sleeps. I was about to fall asleep myself when I heard a knock at the door.

The light turned on and it practically blinded me. "Cory Matthews!" I looked up at my mom. "Hey ma." Her eyes bulged out of her head, "Don't 'hey ma' me! You have a girl in your bed without asking me! I didn't even know Shawn was in our house!"

"Wait, how'd you know they came in?" Then it hit me. Feeny! He probably saw Topanga climb in the window. I'm gonna kill that man! "Cory, I can't go home..." I looked at Topanga's eyes. She was on the verge of tears. "I'm calling her dad to tell her she's here." I jumped out of the bed and stood in front of the phone in my room. "No mom! Her dad- don't call please. Just don't."

My mom sighed and nodded. "That was close." I laid back down and tried to sleep but I kept worrying about Topanga. I kept making sure she was still there throughout the night.

God this girl is pretty when she sleeps. "Good night Topanga, sleep well."