Chapter 49: Chaos

Começar do início

Vilu: (Giggled) And who might that be?

Angie: (Pointed at Leon who was sitting on the couch with Fede)

Vilu: (Smiled)

Ludmi: Wait, so he was the mysterious caller?

Vilu: Yeah. He was actually planning on proposing to me and Clement purposely interrupted him to talk to me just because he still has feelings for me.

Ludmi: That's deep.

Vilu: I know...

Leon: And then he came and ruined everything! I was this close!

Fede: Woah bro, you might have some competition there.

Leon: You are not helping Fede.

Fede: I'm sorry... I was just saying... So what are you planning on doing?

Leon: I don't know...

Ludm: (On the phone)

Vilu: What are you doing Ludmilla?

Ludmi: I'm just texting francesca telling her everything that has happened.

Vilu: Seriously? Since when did you and her become so close?!

Ludmi: Since I found out that I was going to be her personal assistant who is going to update her on everything that is happening in your life. (Smiled)

Vilu: (Sigh) I can't believe you...

(Suddenly there was a knock on the door)

German: (Came) COMING! Oh, Leon you are here. Nice to see you.

Fede: Sir, I don't think its a good time right now.

German: Why not?

Vilu: Dad, stop talking and answer the door!

German: (Went and opened the door) Oh, Clement. Are you here to see Violetta or...

Leon: (Got up) YOU!

Fede: (Held him back)

Angie: Uh-oh. Vilu, I think it's Clement!

Ludmi: Ooh, drama.

Vilu: Oh no. (Came out) Clement, what are you doing here?!

Clement: I need to talk to you and Leon.

Leon: I DON'T NEED TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU!

Fede: (Held him) Chill Leon.

German: What's going on?!

Vilu: Dad, stay out of it!

Angie: I think it's best if you leave Clement!

Clement: Please... I really need to explain!

Vilu: Alright, you can explain... Tomorrow! This is not the right time! You've already made a mess so now get out.

Olga: (Upstairs) What's with all the noise?

Vilu: (Sigh) Olga, stay out of it and go back to doing whatever you are doing!

Olga: Woah, excuse me little Missy? I am not your servant! You can't just chase me off.

Angie: Olga, we're sorry but we need to deal with something here. Please understand!

Olga: Fine! I'll just clean the stairs and watch you guys!

German: WILL SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!

??: (Came) Violetta, is everything alright? Or did we come at the wrong moment?

Vilu: FRAN?! DIEGO?! Why are you here? Can't you see this whole house is in Chaos?

Fran: Ludmilla texted me about Clement and all... Oh, Hi Clement... I didn't realize you were there...

Clement:. .........

Vilu: SERIOUSLY LUDMILLA?

Ludmi: Sorry....

Diego: But we're going to leave now because it seems like we are not welcomed here.

Vilu: No, Diego. You know that's not true...

Fran: He's right Vilu. These days you really don't seem to welcome us a lot here. You are always shocked and I feel it's in a bad way.

Vilu: No Fran... You know that is not true...

German: (Had a headache)

Fede: Guys, can we focus on the main thing here which is Clement? Stop arguing about unnecessary things!

Fran: Excuse me Fede? What do you mean unnecessary? Friendships are not unnecessary! What would you understand?!

Ludmi: Excuse me? My Fede has a lot of friends just like you Francesca. Obviously he understands perhaps better than you!

Diego: Ludmilla, the last sentence wasn't necessary at all! Your just making things worst!

Ludmi: Well then next time maybe you should ask your girlfriend to get her facts right before insulting my Fede!

Fran: I WASN'T EVEN INSULTING!

Vilu: HEY! THIS ARGUMENT IS INVALID! SO WHY DON'T YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP?!

Fran: Sure, now you are talking Vilu? I'm still not done with the whole friendship thing! You owe me and explanation!

Vilu: I certainly DO NOT!

Clement: Hello?! I'm still standing here!

Ludmi: Nobody cares right now Clement!

German: Oh my goodness... I can't take it anymore! (Went back to his table)

Clement: When I came in, EVERYBODY CARED!

Leon: ENOUGH! JUST SHUT UP ALREADY, ALL OF YOU!

Everyone: (Silence)

Leon: YOU GUYS CLEARLY HAVE PERSONAL ISSUES WITH EACH OTHER! FROM ONE ARGUMENT TO ANOTHER! THIS WILL NEVER END IF EVERYONE IS GOING TO KEEP TALKING IRRELEVANT THINGS!

Ludmi: You are referring to yourself to right?

Leon: ZIP IT SUSANA!

Ludmi: (Shocked) How did you know my middle name?!

Leon: I'm not dumb!

Sorry but this chapter has to end here. What a long chapter, omg I'm so tired. Too much drama already. XD