Mirroring - 3

HERE''S HARRY POV IN DIS CHAPTER ERRYONE ENJOY
-LarryxStylinson-©

**

Harry's POV

Harry_Styles: Louis! Where are you??

louist91: I'm out with Lima Bean mate!

Harry_Styles: Hurry up! Caroline has just arrived.

louist91: who's that?

God damn, Louis.

Harry_Styles: Just hurry up and get your arse over here!

louist91: K.

After having that convo with louis, I hear someone knocking on the door.

I open it and it's a girl with brown hair and eyes, she had long and wavy hair. She was also wearing a shirt that said "Larry Stylinson is real. Deal with it."

Considering me and Louis aren't real, (Wink Wink) This is... Gonna be awkward.

Caroline's POV

I hoped out of the car thinking it was gonna be just a simple house. But, it wasn't. It was a huge mansion.

As Niall got my luggage out of the car, I knocked on the door and.. Oh.My.Gosh.

IT WAS HARRY EDWARD STYLES!

It was a dream come true! I'm so lucky!

"Omg, H-Hi."

"Hi love! Come inside why won't ya?"

"O-Okay" I stutter alot when I'm excited, Shy and Nervous.

I sat down and got comfortable as Harry was getting us snacks.

"So, Uh.. Where is Louis?" I asked.

"He's out with Briana.. that twat." I heard him whisper. I giggled and just pretend I didn't hear what he said. And, I also agree with him.

Louis POV

As I dropped off Briana, I left quickly and forgot to say goodbye. I was excited to see my Harry. I wonder if "Caroline" ships us. I really want to tell her about me and Harry but if I do, Harry and I will get fired from 1D. I mean, I wanna tell everyone about us but, What about the fans? What about Niall and Liam? Well, actually just Niall. Liam's in happy land with Zayn.

As I parked my car in to the driveway, I saw Niall leaving. I locked my car and went inside the house.

"I'm home loves!" I yell out.

"Ahh! Hi Lou! How are you?"

"I'm okay love. Nice shirt by the way."

"Oh, Um.. Thanks."

Silence filled the room.

***

Thanks for reading!

-LarryxStylinson-©