Smile Again

Emilys POV

I left to go hunting with Austin and Autumn, well they were the only ones hunting. I watched. I wake up everysingle day waiting to Change. It kinda sucks. I was watching as Austin and Autumn were speeding through the woods. It only took them about 20 minutes then we were ready to go back.

Me; ugh I don't want to walk all the way back

Austin; get on my back I will carry you

Me; yay!!

~back home~

I went on the deck in the backyard. Tears started to come out. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Justin. I whiped my tears and turned around.

Me; yeah?

Justin; are you ok?

Me; I don't know, Probably?

Justin; You don't sound so sure

Me; Not really, Sorry for being rude yesterday.

Justin; It's ok, um do wanna watch a movie with me tonight in the teature room?

Me; sure

Justin; oh and theres someone at the door for you

I turned around to Jeremy(ali's brother) at the door. I ran to him and he picked me up and I wraped my legs around his waist. after a while of me crying he put me down and we talked on the deck. He told me that he found a blue heart shaped necklace in ali's room and He said that she was going to make two others so all three of us could have had friend ship necklaces. I turned around so he could put it on me. It was really pretty which made me cry even more. I huged him for the longest time. It seemed like he was the last thing I had left of Ali.

Me; I am so sorry, It should have been me

Jeremy; No, Don't say that, It shouldn't have happened at all

Me; I have something for you 

I took his hand and brought him to my room. I went in my closet and pulled out Ali's favorite surfboard. she gave to me before she died.

Me; I want you to have this

Jeremy; Em. you can't give up on surfing

Me; I'm not Im just postponing

Jeremy; Thanks Em

~ movie time~

Justins POV

Emily looked really cute in her Pajama short shorts. We watched soul surfer. Then we talked for a long time. Then her phone rang.

Phone Convo

Emily; Hello?

Mom; hey

Emily; Umm you do know I'm in the house right?

Mom; yeah but I didn't feel like getting up

Emily; ok what?

mom; We have the 2011 family reuion tomarrow

Emily; oh. Is grandma going to be there?

Mom; yeah but you're still  going

Emily; Ugh, wait is Nana( Great grandma) Going to be there?

Mom; yeah?

Emily; Cool she hasn't seen my tatto yet, I can show her

Mom; well Its on the beach at 2:00 so when ever you wake up make sure you wake up Justin because they are comming and me and pattie are going to help set up.

Emily; ok

End phone convo

Me; So I get to meet you nana

Emily; Shut up

Me; haha is there a lot of people there?

Emily; yep including my Wonderful grandma

Me; oh I'm guessing shes not that wonderful

Emily; you guessed correctly