"take Jessica upstairs and me and Ethan will stay down here" i said and they responded by nodding their heads.

"come on baby " Anthony said and picked her up like a baby.

"im not a baby " she whined as we watched them get on the elevator and seconds later see the doors close. we turned our attention to the doctor.

"whats wrong" we asked him.

"well there may be side effects to being a half breed"

"what side effects?"we asked in unison.

"well she could start having a personality disorder"he said in a whisper.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN A PERSONALITY DISORDER!"

Jessica pov

THE NEXT DAY

i woke up the next morning after Anthony and Noah put me to bed. i looked at the clock and it said 9:45. i'm late! i tried to get out of bed to wash up and get dressed but my body didn't move.

"what the hell!" i said shaking my body but i was still stuck and i looked like i was frozen in 1 spot.

~ go back to sleep dumb ass. its 9:45! a voice in my head said. oh god! who said that. don't tell me im going crazy.

~ i said that! she said back.

~ but...who are you? i asked

~ im you stupid! she retorted

~ um.. are you the reason why I'm .

not moving

~ yep pretty much. she said popping the p

~ so can you start to move then please~ i asked her.

~ nope~ she said back and i could start to feel the anger in her voice.

~ why~

~because your suspended! remember!~ she said yelling at me. i started to remember what happened yesterday and all the memories came back to me.

~so your the little voice in my head i heard but never really payed attention to~ i said staring to realize it myself

~ no you have listened to me and thats why you got suspended~

~ so you made me get in trouble for no reason~ i asked her starting to get angry

~ no i made you stand up for yourself for the first time. now didn't beating the crap out of them cheerleaders make you feel good~ she asked me.

~no. you ruined my perfect attendance record and now i cant get into a good college!~ i said yelling back at her.

~get over it!~ she said back. just then the doorbell rung and she allowed me use the elevator to get downstairs and open the door.

"hey girl" Anna and Annie said at the same time standing outside of my door. they walked in and sat on the couch so i just locked it and looked back at them with confusion.

"ok #1: how did you know where i live

#2: what are you doing here" i asked

"well we went to the school and took out your information while the receptionist was on lunch duty and we want you to come to our pool party" Anna said excited.

"when is it"

"today" both of them said back

"what time"

"it starts around 12:00 and ends tomorrow morning"   annie said back

"... but arent kids still at school" still looking at her confused.