Mirroring - 1

"When two people have been together for a long time they'll start acting like each other, not just with certain sayings or inside jokes, but when they move they'll start mirroring each other's body language"

HEEEEEEERE WE GOOOOOO!
-LarryxStylinson-©

"MOM! I WON THE CONTEST!" Caroline yelling to her mum downstairs.

Caroline has been waiting so long to meet Harry and Louis. She loves them so much, like who doesn't? Caroline gets to stay with the two boys for a week in London.

"That's great honey!" Caroline's mom replies.

Caroline had told her mum the she was gonna start packing now, since her flight was tomorrow. Caroline had started playing Made in The A.M playing on her phone while packing for the best week of her life.

(SKIP TIME 1 DAY LATER WOOOSHIE WOOSH)

Caroline and her mum drove to the airport.

"Now be careful okay?" Caroline's mum says.

"I know mum it's just for a week. I'm safe with them."

Caroline was a hard Larry shipper.

As Caroline and her mum arrived at the airport, she had hugged her mum and said her goodbyes.

Caroline had turned on my phone to see if anything was going on in the Larry fandom. Nothing really. She went on youtube and watched "Larry Mirroring" videos.

She wants to tell Louis and Harry everything. Especially when they mirror.

But what if she can show them?

What's the worst that can happen?

SUPER SHORT IM SORRY ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FANFIC SO YE IM SORRY IF THIS SUCKED (larry's) BALLS OKAY BY BYE LARRIES

-LarryxStylinson-©