A great night

*so Tell me how you want me to right it like this in dark bold or regular*?

Katie's POV-  Zach made me feel so much better and I was ready to ride we were all going to ride to the bowling ally but we decided not to. Instead we road to the movies and they let us ride it in the theatre😝 me and Ari were really happy and so was Zach and Nick we got Popcorn and SWEDISH FISH my addiction. Me and Zach sat all the way at the top and Ari and Nick wet on the bottom of us. We were watching a scary movie but we weren't really watching it Ari and Nick lived scary movies and they were kissing at the same time. Zach had put his hang on my thigh and it gave me goosebumps he then grabbed my cheek with his other hand and we were kissing. It lasted a good 6 seconds. After that we actually watched the movie. It was over and me and Ari were tired we didn't even have the energy to ride but me and came up with a method on sitting on it and locking our legs together. Then we leaned on each other to keep us warm Zach gave us a mini Blakey to keep us warm so we used that to .

Nick's POV we got back to the hotel and Latie and Ari were beast for doing what they did. They both looked really cute doing it. Me and Zach actually slept together because the girls had already fell to sleep next to each other. But then I grabbed Ari and took her to the bed I love you baby I told her and the. Out of no where she gave me a kiss and said I love you to Bean.

Zach's POV- I love you babe I love you too Zachary. WE LOVE YOU TOO ZACH those were familiar voices and I turned on the light it was Ray and JAAAAVEEEEEEEONNN I said in my higher pitched voice. Katie and Ari were sleeping but me and Nick weren't tired so know Ray and Javeon we had to leave the room so they don't wake them up.   
------------A/N hey guys this is the last chapter till I finish something I'll get it done quickly aka tonight so yeah. Love ya - Cielo/sky