Chapter 4

I was walking out of class dragging my lazy legs to the exit doors to jump on my everything. Kevin. He was my first for everything and it's been 2 days since I last saw him. In two weeks we would be a year together. When we met it was love at first sight. He was an asshole to everyone but with me he was gentle like as if I were a delicate flower. I loved him with all my heart. As I exited the school I saw Kevin standing there. The sun hitting his light brown hair and reflecting his hazel eyes. He stood at 6 feet and dressed  like any other pot head.
" baby!" I shrieked as I ran to his arms. Instead of meeting his chest I met his stomach and a glare.
" watch your step" he growled
" I'm sorry"  letting my head hang and staring at the floor like as it was the most interesting thing. Grunting he started walking and my legs scrambled behind him. He smelled of weed and alcohol. His hair was messy and he had another hickey on his neck. He always said they were bruises because he had sensitive skin. Gullibly I believed him but the bruises have been appearing more recently and so have the rude comments about me being boring.
  As we walked quietly I suddenly heard him sigh. " listen I need to tell you something " he said avoiding eye contact. " what is it?" My head snapped to the side and I scrunched my nose. A bad habit of mine. 
" well me and your friend were chilling and we got carried away and ended up well fucking"