Finally seeing mom

Jessica pov

When John and I arrive at the train station I see someone I know but he was far enough that I couldn't see who it was. I get John's and my luggage we get off the train then I see who it is. It's my older brother, Jack!!

" I am soo happy to see you again, Jack!"

" You too, Jessica! And John you have grown soo much since the last time I saw you!"
" I don't know who you are Jack. I never met you."
"  That's because you were a baby and I moved out here with mum so that is why you never met me. I am your brother, Jack. Let's get you to mum. She's a little crazy right now."
" Ok."

When they get home their mom is asleep in her room. Then when she heard talking downstairs she went down to see who it was. Mary greeted Jessica and John very nicely than she would normally greet people.

" How is it going mum? This is John, your second son." I said.

" Hey Jessica and John. I am doing fine and how about you two?" Mum said

"  It is going fine. New Jersey is so much fun I wish you were there mum!"

" Same here. John just never met you yet so this is new for him finally seeing his mum."

" So you are saying that I am scared? Just to let you know I am not scare!"

" Are to!"

" Are not"

"Are to"

" Are not"

" Guys stop fighting you two sound like five year olds begging to get something. Not trying to be rude or anything, ok ."  Said Jack.

" I am going to find my room ok mum." Jessica said

" Same here here" John said

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Don't be a silent reader comment and vote. Sorry this is late I have been busy with school homework and after school activities