Chapter 2- Let the Tests Begin

Craig's/Mini's POV

"Okay gentlemen! I will escort you to your sleeping courters, give you your new attire, and we'll get you prepped for the experiments!" Ronald stated. "We're doing the experiments today? Why so soon?" Max asks the three men. "The sooner the better!" Ronald exclaim with a creepily cheery tone. "Okay..." Adam says, suspicion lacing his voice. "Follow me!" He commanded. We walked into the big building and walked through various hallways and up and down various stairways and elevators. We stopped in the middle of one of the larger hallways. "Why'd we stop?" Evan questioned. "We're here!" He  said while referencing to the grey wall. "This guy is a fucking lunatic..." Tyler whispered to me. "Yeah, are you really just now realizing that?" I whispered back. He let out a light chuckle which caused me to giggle. "You two sound like little school girls." Marcel laughed. "Shut up! You're just jealous of how fabulous we are!" I remarked causing everyone other than Ronald to laugh. "Alrighty fellas! Here is your new home!" Ronald said as he referenced to the same spot on the wall he had before, except this time it had a door leading to a large bedroom. Was this here before?! We all stared in awe. "Your uniforms are setting next to your beds, please make yourself at home." Ronald informed whilst rolling his eyes. We all filed in as he shut the door. As soon as the door closed we all went crazy. We all ran up to a random bed and immediately jumped around on them. I got a bed between Tyler and Marcel. "So where do we change?" Brian questioned. We all exchange glances. "Um... I guess we just change in here..." Brian answered. Fuck! Why?! I sighed and was the first one to start changing. Soon enough the rest of the guys followed my actions. I looked to my right to see Tyler's bare back. I blushed and quickly turned my head. Damn! Wait... What?! Why the fuck... I don't fucking know r care anymore! I just need to focus on changing. I slipped my new pair of pants in and looked to my right again. Tyler had already put his new shirt on and was working on putting his new pants on. I looked away again so I wouldn't look like a creep. After we all got dressed we just relaxed on our surprisingly comfortable beds. "Hey Craig." Tyler asked. "Yeah?" I responded. "Are you feeling okay?" He questioned me. Okay... Now I'm confused... "Yeah... Why?" I questioned back. "Your face is all red." He stated as he pointed to my face. My face grew redder, but the sound of static erupted through the room before I could respond. "We will begin your testing now. Please stand in a single file line and await further instructions." A robotic voice ordered over what I'm guessing is an intercom.  We all lined up in front of the door and waited. A few moments later Derek opened the door to our room. "Alright boys! First we are going to check your health status, then we'll get to the big boy shit! Got it?!" He screamed. "Yes, sir." We all said at different times causing it to sound like gibberish. Derek rolled his eyes and motioned us to follow him. We did as he said and walked until we entered what looked like a waiting room with a large metal door at the end of it. We all sat and awaited our check-ups and whatever else was hidden behind that giant metal door.