Ethan and Ashton

Emily POV

Ding Dong!

"Please, do not get up and answer the door," Alison sarcastically shouted as she walked by the couch.

"I wasn't planning on it babe," I answered as I continued to watch tv. After a few seconds, I decided to get up and see who it was. They were in the kitchen, of course.

"Hey bitch," my bestfriend greeted me as she had a mouthful of chips.

"Hey Hanna. Here to pick up Ashton?"

"Yea," she sighed, "Why does Ethan keep inviting her over here? And why can't you bitches bring your son over to my house? Wasting my gas and shit"

"Em do you know anything about this?" Alison asked as she walked into me and I placed my hands on her ass and rubbed it.

"No I don't think s- oh shit," I mumbled under my breath.

"Normally I'm all for a porno featuring you two, but I am not in the mood today"

"Hanna," Alison glared at her, then looked back up at me, "What is it baby?"

"N-Nothing...I need to go talk to Ethan"

"What's wrong, Emily?" Alison stepped back a bit and looked at me seriously.

"Ethan told me that he uhmm...he has a crush on someone. And I suggested he start bringing the girl around the house to play games or do homework"

"Han, what did Ashton tell you she needed to come over for?" Alison asked.

"Fuck, to do homework...Emily, what the hell?!"

"I didn't know that-"

"Hey Aunt Hanna," Ethan said behind Ashton as he was putting a shirt on.

"Don't you 'Hey Aunt Hanna' me you little horndog!" And before I could even react, Hanna had tackled my son to the ground.

"What the fuck?!" Alison yelled in anger as she then tackled Hanna.

"Mom?!" Ashton shrieked.

"Hanna! Alison!" I tried to pull them apart.

"Auntie Hanna!" Messiah shouted in excitement as he entered the kitchen.

"Messiah go play. Ethan and Ashton, go sit down in the living room. Hanna and Alison, get the hell up and quit acting like a couple of kids!"

After five minutes or so, we all made it into the living room. Ashton and Ethan on the couch. Hanna in a chair and Alison on its armrest. I'm just sitting on the coffee table.

"Uhmm Ethan-"

"Are you fucking my daughter?! Your cousin!" Hanna blurted out and Alison goared at her.

"Honey, what your Aunt Hanna means is-," Alison started, but I cut her off.

"Ethan-"

"What's going on Auntie?" Ashton looked to me.

"Yea Mom, please just tell us," Ethan pleaded.