|0.2|

"Are you that desperate?"

"For you yes."

Imogen Rose Pullins

We drove to my house in complete silence, with some song on the radio playing softly. 

"So, tell me about yourself." 

"My name is Imogen Rose Pullins, I'm 16, I live in that blue house, and I love poetry." I said pointing to my house. 

"Damn." He said as he pulled into my empty driveway. Sighs, I already knew.

We walked into my house, I unlocked the door and I showed her where my room and the bathroom was. He said he'd take my bag for me, while I got snacks. I grabbed 2 Cokes, Hot fries, Cheetos, and some fruit snacks. I walked upstairs, and seen him looking at my picture wall. It was just pictures of me, quotes, or pretty flowers and it wa arranged to make the letters I, R and P. 

I placed the snacks on my desk. "You ready." I said surprising him. 

"Yeah."

"How do you want to pick, based off the people we said earlier Tupac, MLK, or Nicki Minaj?"

"Nicki fine ass. Just like me" He said smirking

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. 

He just stared at me blankly. 

"What?" I mumbled 

"Nothing, you.. jus... nothing." He stammered.

"Oh mkay." I said quietly. For some reason I instantly became happy. 

.

.

We did the research on Nicki and we learned she is from Queen engaged to Meek, well we already knew that but due for our project sake, we just researched basic information and just talked about our life. It was now  6:15.

"So, yeah I have an older sista' named Tabitha, she uh pain in tda' ass but I luh' ha." He said 

"Oh that's cool, I'm an only child." I said  

"Wow, must be lucky." He said smiling 

"Not really, sometimes I just wish that my par-." 

"Hold that thought." He said holding his finger up and I simply nodded.

"Hullo." His southern accent poured over the phone. 

...

"Yeah, I'm with her why?"

...

"Okay, and ya' point is?" He said rolling his eyes.