Kabanata I

Kianne's POV

Halos ilang araw na rin ang nakakalipas matapos ang pangyayaring iyon. Pero bakit by this time talagang disido ako na gawin ang plano ko? Because I know myself too well, hinding-hindi ako magsasayang ng oras para lang sa isang tao. To think na he is a 'guy' na kahit isang pitik lang ng kamay ko ay meron na ako.

"Kianne! Kiaaanee!" Nagulat ako sa biglaang pagsigaw ni Marga.

"Shit! You scared me Marga! Do you really need to shout my name that loud?!" Grabe talaga itong babaeng to! Hindi ko alam kung bakit ko naging kaibigan to!

"At ako pa talaga ang shit ha! Kanina pa kita tinatawag pero parang humiwalay ata iyang kaluluwa mo sa katawang lupa mo. Hahahahaha! Let me guess, is it because you're thinking about that guy?"

"Guy? Who?" Kailangan kong magmaang-maangan dahil kung hindi, she will know that I'm thinking about that guy.

"Hay, maang-maangan lang talaga ha?! Wala kang maitatago sakin Kianne."

" Wala nga Marga! Do you even think that I will waste my time thinking about 'that' guy? Tch. I have many of them Marga." I said that confidently. I need to stick to my plan and I will keep it as a secret.

"Okay then." Marga said. Finally.

Dashiell's POV

'Pare nakakagago yung babaeng iyon! Tangina lang brad'

'Hahahaha! Ang sabihin mo lang, first time mong maloko ng isang babae!'

'Tsss. Tangina talaga'

Narinig kong nag-uusap ang isang grupo ng mga lalaki habang papasok ako ng canteen. Babae? Babae nanaman ang pinag-uusapan nila. Walanghiyang mga babae yan! Hinayaan ko na lang ang narinig ko na lumabas sa kabilang tainga ko, well I dont fucking care about girls ever since. Well except for my mom and my sister, the rest... I consider all of them as a great trash.

As I turn around and walk by myself at the hallway, a person suddenly bump me at my back. I turn around and stared at her blankly. Does she have an eye?

"Hey, I am Kia-" I quickly stop her as she stares at me with full of disgust, maybe because I cut the way on how she introduce herself in a flirty tone.

"I am not interested to know anything about you. Well, if I am your type, let me clear you one thing.. I will never ever be interested to a whore like you. Might as well you're not my type." I stared at her coldly and turn my back.

Kianne's POV

What the fuck?! The nerve of that guy! Hindi manlang ba siya na-aatract sakin? I mean, I am beautiful and every guy in this school praise me but.. What the hell is wrong with him?! I quickly run after him and held him in his arm.

"Wait!" I need to swallow this pride of mine. I need to get him.

"What?" He stares at me coldly. Seriously?! Wala ba talaga akong epekto sa kanya? I should try my luck this time.

"Can I go with you? Because I don't have anybody to accompany me." Geez! First time kong magtanong ng ganito sa isang lalaki. For Pete's sake!

"I don't need anyone to accompany me." With that, he removed my hand on his arms and walk away. Im really pissed off right now.

"Are you gay?!" And with that he look back at me with a cold look on his eyes.

"What did you just say? Hindi mo ba naisip na baka hindi lang talaga kita type?" He said that with his matter of fact tone. At sa sinabi niyang iyon, ako naman ang nagulat. Ako? Hindi niya type?!

"Anong sinabi mo?" I told him with gritted teeth. And he just stared at me blankly and continued walking. For the last time, I will swallow my pride' dahil wala namang nakatingin samin. I need him to fall for me. I want a revenge.

"Then fine! Tell me! How do I get you?!" Fuck! What was that?! Geez!

"I am not telling my secret to anyone especially to a little girl like you. Well, it's you. If you are a lady enough to find out" He smirked at me and walk away. And with that he left me with my jaw on the floor.