SHORT UPDATE

Manan n cavya get ready n go for dinner to arya place..where they get to knw tht arya once use to like nandu..but nandu liked smone else..n becoz of which manik try to keep nandu away frm arya..at last manan get drunk at arya's place..cabeer drive them to home..navya n cabeer take manan to their room n then go for a long drive..drunk nandu gets up frm her bed n goes to maniks room n wake him up..n create trouble for him saying tht she hates him..at last drunk manik shouts at her n cnfess tht he likes him..n nandu ask her tht what is he hiding about her gf..manik tells her tht he never liked his gf "SOHA"..she is just his fathers frends daughter..n she use to like him alot n tried to suicide..n manik accept her proposal for his father's benefit n soha's life..he tried to like her..but he never felt anything for her..but nandu..he fall in luv wid her on the very first day wen he saw her sitting n  crying beside lake in new year eve..nandu after listening all this beats him alot n says tht why he never cnfessed to her..n she strt crying n says tht hw he can be so practical not even thought about her n hw she felt when he use to be bad wid her..manik apologies n says tht he dnt hv any choice but be on soha's side..but then nandu said tht he is on her side becoz she attempt suicide..so nandu said tht I also cant live without u..n she goes to terrace n shouts manik I luv u..n try to suicide but then manik hold her n shouts at her..hw she can be like this..nandu says tht first also her heart broke wen her bf dumped her but at tht time manik was their by her side..but this time their is no one..by this she starts crying alot n manik take her in his arm..n try to stop her cry..at last he cnfess his luv to her n then first kiss happens..n then both sleep in each other arms..cavya wen cm back saw manan sleeping in each other arms..they were startled but at the same time happy fr them..manan woke up n found each other at sleeping together..first they thought they where dreaming but wen realised it was reality both gets up n ignore each other n try to recall wat happened last night..wen they realise n they told cavya about whole night..manik says it was all mistake..then cabeer goes to manik n make him realise tht soha is good for nothing n since he has left his father's house n now he is not in cntact wid her so wats the point to sacrifise..at last nandu takes a decision..decision to leave delhi..n go away frm manik..but cabeer succeed in trying manik realise tht wat he was doing was wrng..but it was late n nandu already left..manik n cavya try to find her..at last manik goes to arya's place n found nandu n apologise to her n manan cnfess their luv..n arya also felt bad tht again he missed the opportunity to be wid nandu but was happy to see nandu happy..months passed n now manik was a superstar..nandu also strted her new life n cntinue her studies (medicine / doctor)..n cavya also get engaged n cabeer was now radio jockey n navya also joined arya's cmpang n wrked their as maniks manager..manan didnt cntact their family at all..n now time cme wen they got wedding invitation of dhrulya..n all four of them goes to attend it..their they meet abhimanyu..remember mukti hd to leave for mumbai to meet a guy tht guy was non other then abhi..first she dumped her but abhi followed her n was successful to impress mukti..n now they where in relationship..al of them enjoy every function n hv alot of fun..n on wedding day..reception time..during a performance in last manik proposed nandu..n both exchange rings..now they where in mumbai so they decide to meet their family..nandu's family rejected her n she got boycotted by them..meanwhile maniks dad surprisingly accepted him n nandu also..first manan where shocked but at last they accepted tht..manik strted wrking in mumbai itself in arya's mumbai office..n nandu continues her study in mumbai..time came for when maniks dad announced manan engagement n same day one person arrived their n all where shocked..it was SOHA..but suprisingly soha she accepted the..first she created a mess but at last nandu talk to her n she accepted them..only 1 week left for manan engagement n all where happy In their life..but they didn't knw wat soha n maniks dad were planning..soha and maniks dad frm strting knws about wat manik is doing n where he is..both of them accepted manan to separate them..soha creates such situations in which she shows nandu trying to bully her or beating soha..first manik refuses n be on nandu's side but at last on the day of manan engagement..soha was successful in her plan..n manik beleived tht nandu tried to kill soha n his mother..nandu cried n said she has not done anything but in this one week soha had brain wash maniks brain n at last manik dumped nandu n engaged wid soha..arya cms to mumbai n concole nandu..now 6 month passed n nandu became an intern..manik left singing n joined his dad's cmpany..all became busy in their life but manan still miss each other..but they not only miss but also strts hating each other..arya cnfess his luv to nandu n nandu at last accept his proposal..day of nandu n arya's engagement came..n manik came to knw about it..nandu n arya get engaged n exchange their rings..same night to engagement manik drunks alot n drunk n drive n meets an accident..n he got admitted in same hospital where nandu was intern..n nandu only got him as her pateint..becoz of accident manik lost his memory n only remember tht he was going to get engaged to nandu..for maniks health nandu pretend tht they were still in relationship n they got engaged at tht day..for manikd health everyone acted..soha had no choice but to let nandu be wid manik..cming n visiting manik everyday..nandu cant hide her feeling n she strted luving him again..n one day nandu n maniks mom over heard soha's n maniks dad conversation to separate manan..n both nandu n neonika made plan together to take care of manik n get rid of soha..at last truth came outside..not only truth of soha but also maniks truth..manik acted to los his memory as in the day of nandu's n arya's engagement he came to knw about reality of his dad n soha's plan..now again everyone where happy..nandu apologise to arya n ask him to move on..arya left mumbai n again goes to delhi..n now everyone where happy n manan got engaged n then married..meanwhile..cavya n mukbhi also get married..

So guys this is not the end..or this could be..I hv alot of things to write..but I dnt knw aftr two months I will able to continue or not..if I continued then a big trouble is cming..but  if I didn't cntinue so they lived happily ever after

Hope u all liked my story line..I will luv to cntinue n ya guys I will miss u all alot..once I get rid of eaxms..I will be back..thnx for all ur support n luv..if possible please dnt leave me n smwhere remember me becoz I guess two months is long time..dnt forget me ok..becoz I m not going to forget u all..luv uh all..alwys be happy..keep smiling n all the best to u all also for ur exam.

Okay guys i have started writing new story FIRST TIME....as now you all already know what was all in this story.. please do read my new story..i hope you all will like that too.