Eyes

Puck's pov

We were looking online at the everafter site. We think she may be an ever after. On this site, you can get info on all ever afters. If you don't know them, just type in a discription and it pulls up a list of people.

The only problem was that you could only do a few features at a time. So we started with her eyes because those were the easiest to recognize. So I told Sabrina. " Type in: bright green eyes, blonde hair." I said.

" Got it." She said. She typed the words and we waited for it to load. Once it loaded, we started scrolling trough the pictures. We came to my eyes. Sabrina stopped scrolling. " She has blonde hair and green eyes like you?" She asked. " Yeah, I guess so." I said just now realizing that.

I must've gazed off into space or something because Sabrina brought me back to reality. " Whoa, check out these eyes." She said. I nearly jumped out of my sock when I saw the picture. They were her eyes. They were brighter in the light though.

They were large and soft. She had bright bright green eyes with dark green on the edges and a hint of purpley gold in the middle. Sabrina clicked on the picture and we waited yet again. " Lets find out who she is." She said, sitting on the edge of her seat.

All of the girls info came up, but there was one little problem. At the top of the page where her name was supposed to be, Said 'name unavaiable'. " Dam it!" I said. " Well at least we know that she lives in New york and visits her Grandma here in town every summer, also, she goes to paint class at the art gallary every Saterday  while she's here at 5'o'clock. Perfect! We can find her there and not have to go into the woods at night!" She explained.

" Well that's good. Now lets go get lunch, I'm starved." I said and she rolled her eyes. Why does she do that every time I say that?