01

"Bye mom, I'll be back tomorrow!" I yelled to her.

"Don't do anything stupid Scarlett!" She yelled back.

I rolled my eyes and left our house with my best friend Tilly. We got into my black mustang and drove off to the bar.

When we got there, there was a huge line. I linked my arm with Tilly's and walked up to the front. People started yelling at me because I was cutting. Stupid people.

"Hi. I'm daughter of Alpha Darren."

"Go right ahead." The bouncer said to me. 

They yelling had stopped when they realized I had Alpha blood. All people with Alpha blood were let in right away. That's just how it worked.

When we walked in we went straight to the dance floor. We started dancing around but I stopped when this amazing scent drifted up my nose. I felt eyes on me and turned towards the entrance to see grey eyes staring right at me.

'Mate.' My wolf Sunny said.

He walked towards me and Tilly shook my shoulder. I broke my gaze with him and turned to Tilly. She looked at me questionably. 

I handed her my key's. "I found my mate. Take my car home I'm sorry." She smiled at me and when I turned back he was right there. 

He grabbed my arm which made tingles erupt. He pulled me out of the bar and to his black Viper. He sped off once we were in his car and I soon found myself up against his navy blue bedroom wall.

His lips crushed down onto mine and his tongue was instantly in my mouth. My hands went to his sandy blonde hair while he grabbed my ass making me gasp.

His hands slid down further and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips and he trailed his mouth down my neck making me moan.

He un-zipped my tight dress and pulled it down so my white lacy bra was exposed. He growled before planting his mouth and my cleavage. I moaned and he un-clasped my bra and threw it somewhere. 

Seconds later I was on his bed and his mouth was on my right breast and he trailed his other hand down my stomach, taking the rest of the dress with it. 

It was soon at my feet and I kicked it off moaning from his tongue on my breast. He rubbed me through my matching white lacy thong making me moan louder. 

He trailed kisses down my stomach and pulled my underwear down. He only gave me a lick before coming back up and kissing me. I moaned into the kiss when his finger slipped in me. 

He pulled away from me and smirked. "Hm a virgin."

All I could do was moan when when he sped up the pace. I moaned louder when he added a finger. But then he pulled his fingers out making me whimper.

"Oh I got something better for you." I looked to see him pulled down his pants and boxers. Damn was he big.

Without another thought he pushed into me making me cry out in pain. He kissed the tear away that failed to stay in my eye and started moving. 

It quickly turned to pleasure and I let out a moan making him speed up until he was pounding into me with no remorse. 

He pulled out of me and laid on the bed and I straddled him and slowly took him back in me. After jumping on him he soon layed me on my stomach and pushed back in me. 

I let out a huge moan of pleasure when I hit my peak and soon after his seed filled me and he pulled out and pulled us under the covers. 

He pulled me to him and kissed my forehead and I fell into a deep sleep in my mate's arms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short first chapter but the next one will be longer. I hope you stick around for the next chapter. :)