You find out your pregnant.

HARRY

You walk out of Harry's secret room he got and walk down to the common room when you bump into Ron "I heard moans coming from Harry's room last night wanna tell me what you were doing?" Ron says with a playful look "no I'm okay" you say giggling. Before you could go any further you hear "(y/n) wait up" you turned around and saw your amazing boyfriend Harry come down the stairs. "I've only been gone a few minutes you miss me" you say seductively "well it's not my fault your as beautiful as you are." You both smile at eachother when Hermonie and Lavender Brown come over "okay lovebirds we need to go to the dining hall" Hermonie says walking with Harry "and don't think your getting out of telling me what happened last night even I heard it" Lavender says giggling and walking off.

Halfway through the day and you felt sick you hadn't ate anything and didn't want to talk which worried Harry. "Hey munchkin you okay" he asks while you two are walking to potions. "I don't know I feel-" but you were cut of with you being sick in the corner and then getting all dizzy, luckily Harry caught you and took you to the hospital wing.

You woke up feeling a bit dizzy when you say madam pronthery walk up to you and smile "oh good you're awake dear, now you stay still okay I need to tell you something ok, the reason you have been sick and feeling dizzy is because your pregnant" once you heard that sentence your breathing stopped. What if Harry didn't want a baby? What if he left you? All these thoughts were going around your head when madam pronthery calmed you down. "Don't worry sweetie everything is going to be ok" she said walking away but the one question was still stool in your mind

What would you tell Harry?

RON

You got up from the sofa in the common room to be sick the 5th time this morning. "Ron I really-" "no you aren't going to class to day you can stay here on the sofa ok, if it vets any worse we'll take you to madam pronthery" he says while leaving. There was a small knock and somehow Cho Chang got in and when she saw you she ran other "(y/n) what's wrong are you ok" she asks face full of concern. "Oh me just got a bit of nausea I'll be okay" you say lying down, "wait you and Ron haven't you know...." she trailed off looking at you. "Oh right yeah we only did it last week" you say falling asleep while Cho leaves.

When you woke up you saw Ron sitting in a chair next to your bed in the hospital wing.Madam pronthery was standing next to you and smiled when she saw you. "Okay now I've got some news and it could be bad or good it depends how you take it..... sweetheart you're pregnant." Both you and Ron just look at eachother.

FRED

"That was fun" Fred says after the fourth time of doing you know what that night. "Yeah it was but I'm knackered out for the last 5 night we have been doing that" you say collapsing on the bed pulling his shirt on while he puts some boxers on. " Hey Fred you know when I asked you to get some pregnancy tests just in case, did you get them?" You ask "yeah little one I got them" he says falling asleep.

You wake and see it is 6 o'clock in the morning, Fred is next to you fast asleep. You grab a pregnancy test and go to the bathroom, you follow the instructions and wait for it to tell you, when it finally comes up you find out that you are POSITIVE your pregnant.

GEORGE

"From what I can see it looks like your pregnant" madam pronthery told you "no I Can't be" you say standing up and walking over to her "well my dear have you recently had sex with George", when you didn't say anything took that as a yes. "But how can I raise a child I mean me and George are still in school what if there is an attack and I'm pregnant what can I do, I can't fight" you say pacing back and forth. "Look dear I don't usually deal with this kind of problem why don't you talk to George first" you agree and walk out of the hospital where you see George sitting waiting. "There you are did madam pronthery find our what was wrong" He says watching your face, "yeah I'm pregnant, but George how can we raise a baby we are still at school what are we going to do" you say crying into his chest. "Hey, hey look I don't know what we will do but we will get through this ok and anyway I have to tell Fred he is going to be an uncle"he says dragging you a long both of you laughing.

DRACO

You and Seamus were going to Hogsmade for the day, unfortunately Draco had a detention so he couldn't come with you. "You coming" Seamus asks you as you sit on a bench outside, you nod and walk next to him. While you were walking you were getting hot and tired. Suddenly you stopped and started swaying. "(Y/n) are you-" but before Seamus could finish you were on the ground having passed out. You woke up to DRACO whispering your name. "Your awake finally now madam pronthery can tell us what is going on" he says moving you so your sitting in his lap. "Well from what I can see it looks like your pregnant" you and Draco sit there stunned when Seamus who you didn't know was here spoke up "hang on you did dirty with my best friend, I'm going to kill you" he said standing up but luckily madam pronthery calmed him down and took him outside. Once it had sank in you burst out crying with only Draco to sooth you. "Princess okay I know this isn't ideal but I'll talk to my parents they love you and will do anything to help you ok, your going to be the best mother ever, and as you can tell not only me and my parents but Seamus will be protective and look after you and our little baby.

CEDRIC

"Hey you okay you have been sick 3 times in two hours what's wrong" he asks sitting on your bed "if I knew that I would tell you" you snap at your boyfriend. Cedric stands up and walks away going to talk to somebody. You lie there thinking of what might of happened when you remember your period and how you never got yours and that is when it clicks, you Sprint all the way to the great hall where you see Cedric talking to Fred. Once he saw you he grabbed you by the shoulders and stopped you "Cedric I know why I'm I'll it's because I'm pregnant and I know you don't want this child but-" you were caught of with him kissing you. "I'm going to be a father this is great wow I love you so much" he says hugging you and hugging Fred shouting he's going to be a father.

Wow 1232 words that is a lot.

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who votes, comments or even just reading them thank you.

Thank you for reading please vote and comment x