Memories

The only thing I have common with Jane is both of us loves to read especially stories in wattpad.

Deep thoughts about Matthew Matthews is lingering and flashing inside my head.

Matthew Matthews. My ultimate crush since ever. I don't want to admit that I miss him so much yet it is the truth,  and nothing but the truth.

I don't want to think about him since i already manage to forget about him. And now he's going to show up?

When I'm on the stage of forgetting about him, he always shows up. Not literally but he always text me personal message. That is the reason why I had a hard time forgetting about him.

We are not in official relationship before but we have that 'mutual understanding'.

I don't want to let go of him since he was the only guy whom I trusted. I told him most all of the things about me that other guy and gal friends don't know.

I kind of like the names we had with each other.  I call him by my name 'Liz' and he calls me by his name which is 'Matt'. It's somewhat new for my ears and kinda says that we have definitely special kind of relationship. I can even imagine my future with him way back then.

He's so sweet. He calls almost everyday for an hour or so. He's a funny guy and I love all about him. He even sings a song for me before I go to sleep.

  flashback:

Liz: "Hello"? A smile curved on the corner of my lips. He didn't answer but I can hear him chuckle on the other line.

Liz: "Hey!"

Matt: "Miss me?"

Liz:"Can you be more honest?" He burst out in laughter.

Liz: "Stop that. So how's the day good looking man?" (That's one if the names I've thrown to him)

Matt: "A bit fine."

Liz: "Just a bit?"

Matt: "Yeah"

Liz: "But why?"

Matt: He didn't answer.  He cleared his throat - "Listen to this"

There are no words, to paint a picture of you girl

Your eyes, those curves, it's like you're from some other world

You walk my way, oh God it's so frustrating.

So why do I disappear when you come near,

It makes me feel so small,

Why do I blow my lines, most every time,

It's like I got no chance at all,

If I could be your superman,

I'd fly you to the stars and back again.

Cuz everytime you touched my hand,

You feel my powers runnin through your veins.

But I can only write this song,

And tell you that I'm not that strong.

Cuz I'm no superman, I hope you like me as I am.

..

I can hear angels sing in his voice!

He have this gentle voice. I miss hearing it. I even had a record of him singing a song dance with my father which I play every night before I go to bed. I am not that obsessed right?