shopping

Normal POV
After orochimaru and misa had fun at the carnival they planned another date which was today. They were currently at the the shopping mall because misa wanted to get more clothes for orochimaru because of admiration of ninjas he had a lot of clothes from ninja era so misa has do get Orochimaru fashionable or at least normal clothes.

Orochimaru's POV
Now orochimaru is cursing himself for agreeing to shopping but hew knew misa was doing this for his sake.

Normal POV
But what orochimaru didn't know that since misa is a fashion expert he is going to spend more time in the mall today. First they went to a store that had normal clothes so orochimaru picked a lots of jeans , t-shirts, and shoes. In the next shop misa got him a mustard brown leather jacket , red jeans, and black shirt. Thennthey went to a hair salon and both of them got rid of their split ends , orochimaru got his hair trimmed & put in a side ponytail on his shoulder.

Misa's POV
After that misa thought orochimaru looked gorgeous.

Orochimaru's POV
"How about we go shopping for your clothes now misa-chan" i asked her she replied with a simple "ok".

Normal POV
Then both of them went to look for misa's clothes.

Misa's POV
We went to a store called "Cool Beauty" it had a lot cool clothes like the store name it also had rock otfits guitar and a lot of cool and dark colors orochimaru-kun said that" lets pick a outfit for you in all the clothing stores you like" so orochimaru-kun bought a cool outfit for me the we went to a store called "lovely lady" then orochimaru-kun bought a lovely outfit for me along with a lovely dress then we went to more stores and got more outfits orochimaru-kun was surprisingly good at picking cute outfits so we left the ma after a lot of shopping and running around.

SCROLL DOWN BELOW FOR NEXT PART OF STORY
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇