Chapter 1 - Bumping Into Someone

I woke up in an un familiar room to the sound of yelling about saltiness or something downstairs. Wait I don't have a downstairs... Where am I?

I get up and I look around, I realize I'm at Josh's house it was winter break for us at school and I had packed up my things and planned to move into his house for the break, so I could get off campus.

My parents died when I was younger so I was living on campus, Josh was my closest friend from high school and now as I go to college he works with his friends on his YouTube channel.

I look in the mirror, my black hair was a mess and my white tee was wrinkled. I looked at my sweatpants I had slept in and sighed. I got a towel and hopped in the shower letting the hot water run over me relieving stress. After I get out I get dressed in a cute white skirt with black tights underneath, as well as a black sweater over a shirt that says 'BITCH PLEASE'. I pull on my favorite combat boots and head out of Josh's room. I'm checking my phone, admiring my blue nails with French tips and little pink bows stuck on the thumbs.

I bump into someone as I head for the stairs and I look up seeing a darker skinned cute boy around my age I guess.

"Oh um sorry..." I say quietly maneuvering around him.

He seemed startled and confused as I made my way downstairs and to the kitchen where I found Josh and some other guy talking.

"Josh" I whined "I don't know any of these people"

He looks at me and chuckles "whoops yeah" he says "well to begin with, Jay, this is Ethan" he says.

I smile and, remembering my manners say "Nice to meet you Ethan, my names Jade" with an aggravated tone I add "and Zerker, quit calling me Jay, my names not even that long"

Ethan laughs a hilarious laugh and Josh rolls his eyes. The guy from before walks in the kitchen and sees me.

"Josh, who is this?" He asks.

"This" Josh says "is my friend Jade"

"What is she doing here? Did you guys..." He trails of.

I childishly yell "EW!" And Josh laughs "I am single as a Pringle and NOT ready to mingle" I say making Josh ruffle my black hair which was in a ponytail drying.

Two black guys (not trying to be racist just being descriptive) walk in and then they see me and stop confused.

"Which one of you got laid last night" The taller one says.

I blush and laugh "you are so mistaken I'm with Josh, and I wouldn't fuck him if my life depended on it" I say

Josh shows a look of mock hurt but then says "I wouldn't do you either sweetheart"

Vikk and Ethan burst out laughing and Josh introduces JJ and Tobi with a smile on his face.

"So what are we doing today!" I say, a little hyper.

"FOOD!" Someone yells from down the hall.

A blond dude runs in before ramming right into JJ.

"Simon!" JJ roars before chasing him around the island counter.

"Wait who's the chick" Simon says after JJ gives up.

"My name is Jade, and yes I'm single, and no I'm not going out with you" I say making everyone laugh.

"Friend zoned" Josh says.

"Oh sweetie don't act like you aren't too" I say.

We all joke around until Simon says "what's for breakfast?"