Huston We Have A Problem

Song: You Make Me Feel by Cobra Starship ft. Sabi.

Justin's P.O.V:

After the girls went upstairs to get dressed I decided to get ready too. I walked into the bathroom thinking about how close I was to kissing her again. I wonder what would happen if I actually kissed her.

I shook my my head knowing it wouldn't end well. She probably didn't even feel the slightest bit attracted to me. That thought just made me want to make her love me so I can just have her in my arms. But I know that it wouldn't be fair to her if she really didn't feel the same way I did.

I lent over the sink thinking this all over. I looked at my self in the mirror wanting her to say that she loved me. I would even be ecstatic if she just liked me! I thought she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and just knowing she felt the same way about me would mean the world to me.

I would do anything just to make her mine and bring her into my arms. I wish things would go as planned and as wished but that wasn't the case here. This was reality not a fantasy where there will always be a happy ending.

I shook my hair out one more time before opening the door and walking to the game room. In the room was Christian on a bean bag. I walked over to him and sat in the bean bag next to him on the floor.

"You want anything?" I asked him.

He looked at me and smiled. He was thinking the same thing as me.

"Redbull!" we said. I got up with him in tow.

We soon raced to the kitchen to see the girls with redbulls already in their hands. Me and Chris hurried to the fridge to see no Redbull. We slowwly turned around the the girls. With 2 cans of, you guessed it, Redbull.

"Huston we have a problem" I said.

"Why what problem would that be?" Chris asked.

"We are all out of Redbull. Wait! What is that I see? Its the rare Redbull!" I said.

"Why I can't believe it! I think we should go and get us some. What do you think?"

I looked at Chris and we both nodded. I looked at the girls smirking. I slowly walked toward Lilia while she slowly walked back.  Then she gasped when I reached her backing her up into the cabinets.

"Lilia, can you hand over the Redbull?" I asked with my signiture grin that got the girls going crazy.

"Never." she said getting close to my face.

"Never say never babe." I said snatching the can and taking a gulp of it suddenly feeling the rush.

"Really Justin? Now why would you do that? You just stole my candy! What if I was a baby?" she said crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Was that suppose to make me sorry?" I asked jokingly.

"Can I just have one last sip?" she asked putting on a puppy dog face. I looked at her slowly losing all my power. I reached out the can which she gladly grabbed taking the longest sip I have ever seen a small girl like her take.

She handed back the can and I noticed that there was barely any left in there. I looked back at her and she just whipped her upper lip giggling. I just shrugged drinking the rest and recycling the can. We all then headed to the game room sitting on the bean bags ready to watch another movie.

This time the girls picked the movie. Me and Chris just groaned knowing it was going to be some chic flick. When the girls finally picked a movie we soon found out it was "My Sister's Keeper".

I heard this movie was really sad and you started to get teary eyed just 5 minutes into it. Just what I needed to show Lilia... Great.

************************************************ Next Day*********************************************

Lilia's P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of the song 'You Make Me Feel' by Cobra Starship ft. Sabi. I groaned looking at my surroundings. I was on the floor of my game room the T.V. was still on playing the menu of the movie we had watched. I slowly got up racing to find my phone. It turns out that it was under Justin.

I walked over to his peacefully sleeping body and poked his stomache. He flinched away grinning. I poked him again, and again and again. Over and over again. Soon enough he was laughing and finally rolled over. gripping his stomache. I soon started to laugh and got my phone seeing many missed calls and text messages from my mother or old friends.

I sent a text to my mother telling her everything was fine and to not worry. I then shook Justin awake.

"Yes?" he asked looking at me.

"Wanna go somewhere? Skate park maybe?" I asked him

"Yeah let me just get ready. Meet me outside int 15 minutes?" He said getting up, stretching. His shirt lifted up slightly showing me some of his abs.

"Yeah see ya." I said hurrying upstairs.

I got out some skinny jeans and a cute t-shirt paired with nerd glasses and a some DC sneakers.I straightened my hair. I checked myself in the mirror and walked out of my room and going into the kitchen to get a Special K shake for breakfast. I drank it quickly and headed out to my garage grabbing my rollerskates and walking over to Justin's house to see him in the garage.

I waited for him on the front steps playing with my phone. He walked up and I looked at him smiling.

"Ready?" he asked taking my skates for me.

"Yepperz!" I said jumping up and walking down the sidewalk toward the Skatepark. We stayed silent until the park came in sight. I walked to a bench and pulled off my shoes slipping on my skates. Justin waiting for me. I tied them up and made sure they were tight.

When I looked up I saw Justin a little away talking to some girl. He laughed at something she said and soon she hand hit him playfully in the shoulder giggleing. Something in me hand made my stomache hurt. I couldn't take my eyes off the way he was looking at her. I wanted him to look at me like that too!

Soon the hugged and she walked off to meet with a group of people. I pretended to check my laces again as Justin skated over to me. I stood up and skated off trying to get my mind off of everything. Why had my stomache felt like that? I wasn't jealous was I? I couldn't be.

"Lilia! Hey, wait up!" I heard him yell.

I didn't listen I just skated faster. The I came up to a piped trying to land it smoothly. Everything turned to slow motion.

"Lilia!" I hear him yell before my face hits the ground and everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello awesome fans that are reading this! Hahaha well this chappy is for rose_rapp! Go check her out! She is amazing! Anyway she is going to be the inspiration for Rose (the girl that wasin this chappie!)

Rose is being played by Dacey Loxx.  Picture on side! And Vid of song on side too!