part 19 building the twins room?!

~emalf, satanick, vendetto and reficul decides to build a new room for the twins in the flame underworld castle~

emalf said "ah, why cant I help with building the room!" *he said puffed up his cheeks* reficul said "because you are having twins in a few weeks and I don't want you to get hurt with building the room." vendetto said "she got a point honey-bat. you will get hurt in the room because of all the tools in here." emalf said "ok. I will go with glasses and licorice to the park in back in a few hours."

~emalf takes glasses and licorice to the park~ all said "have a wonderful time guys!" satanick said "now want to put in the new room for the twins?" reficul said "well ones a boy and the other is a girl so half blue and pink?" *she said questioning* vendetto said "or paint it one color and add decorations to it after painting it." satanick said "that can work." reficul said "agree but what color?"

reficul said "hm? well it has to be something the twins will like while growing up. ones satanick/emalf while the other is emalf/vendetto so what color?" vendetto said " so black with red flames or red with yellow flowers?" satanick said "I like the black with red flames because something tells me they will wear the same outfit as emalf." vendetto said "we can always ask fireball, he does everything." reficul said "true but he hates satanick and me." vendetto said "good thing I am here then."

~after building the room but cant decide what to put in it till they talked to fireball~

vendetto said "ah, fireball we have to talk with you." fireball looks up from his black magic book and looks at vendetto, reficul, and satanick and then he starts to fly up from his sit and lays in front of them. fireball said "so what do you want to talk about?" *he said with no emotion expression on his face* reficul said "its about emalf kids. we don't know what to paint or put in they room." fireball said "well I know the emerald and raven will wear the flame pattern outfits like master emalf wears."

satanick said "so put in flame patterns stuff?" fireball looks annoyed at satanick stupid question. fireball said " no, stupid. they will like bats, flames, darkness, candy, plushies, drawing, playing, and killing things. now do you guys get it." all said "yes, we do! thanks fireball." *they go back to the twins room.* vendetto said " so now we know what to put in they new room." reficul said "yep lets get started before brother gets back with glasses and licorice." satanick said "ok."

~a few hours when by and they finished the twins new room. with plushies, drawing books, weapons, books, games, bats with flames and bats with darkness then emalf comes home with glasses and licorice and they are helping emalf to the chair~

satanick said "hi love and sons. how was your day at the park?" glasses said " it was ok till mommy started going wild then we had to leave before mommy or anyone else got hurt." satanick said "that's why you guys was helping him to the chair, he must be sleepy." emalf said "before I go to bed. I want to see the twins room first." satanick said "sure love." *he helped emalf up and walked him to the twins room*

emalf said "wow the room looks amazing! you guys do a great job with the room." reficul said "thanks brother. it take awhile but we finish the room." vendetto said "it was not easy." *he said still tiring to get the orange paint out of his hair* emalf said "adauchi. you did to take a shower now." vendetto said " yay I do! I will be back in a few!"

ivlis said " I see you guys finish with emerald and ravens room." reficul said "yay. it take some time but we finish it." ivlis said " I seen my son with orange paint in his hair just now." emalf said " I tolded him to take a shower to get the paint out." ivlis said "well its late and its almost time for bed." *he said walking back to his room with his girlfriend Rosaliya Phantomrose* satanick said " I still cant believe those two are dating." reficul said "same here. well its time for emalf to go to bed." emalf said "ok!" *he said happily*

*after vendetto get out of the shower and satanick, emalf and vendetto all goes to sleep while reficul feeds emalf pets and his familiars because she goes back to her world and gets ready for bed herself*