zero

I did not believe that the name Katherine fit me. It seemed way too innocent. I, personally, did not particularly want to be innocent. I wanted to be anything but that.

Considering that I am a virgin does not mean that I have to be innocent, because I'm not. I've watched porn, yes. I've touched myself, yes. I've been touched by someone else, no. Someone else has tried to touch me, yes. But I'm still not innocent.

This irritated my parents. My mother mostly. She wanted me perfect, like my older sister. It was always about Karen. Karen this, Karen that. Never Kat. Never poor little Katherine with her E's instead of A's.

My father, on the other hand, just did not approve of my clothing. My father didn't know I touched myself or watched porn, luckily.

My life simply, straight up sucked. My sister was dating the guy of my dreams, who I could not have and I knew that for a fact. Luke Hemmings is out of my league. And twenty years old, while I am sixteen and technically illegal for him.

I'd rather it be him slipping his hand into my panties instead of myself.

I wanted his head separating my thighs as he-

"Katherine!" My mother yelled at me, cutting off my rather inappropriate fantasies about Luke.

"What?" I turned, squeezing my thighs tighter together as I looked at my mother.

She stood in the middle of the floor, fixing her long brown hair and kissing my father, Ashton, goodbye.

"You're gonna be late! Go!" She laughed, "Try today." She pointed at me with her spatula and then pointed to the door.

I rolled my eyes and fixed my school uniform, pulling my skirt up and walking out of the door.

My sister smiled up at her boyfriend as they walked through the door, hand in hand.

He looked straight at me and smiled, took his lip between his teeth, chewed it, eyed me, and winked.

I smiled, attempting to ignore the pool growing in my panties as he continued to walk past me.

It was wrong, but I wanted him. And bad.