+Chapitre 1+ Meeting him

Magsimula sa umpisa

“I speak English” Blake looked up in embarrassment. “oh..” he said lamely and scratched the back of his neck nervously.  “May I have a cupcake then?” he said a little more confidently. Although he didn’t show it Blake was extremely happy to have found someone who could speak English, it felt as though a heavy weight had lifted off his shoulders. He brought out his wallet as he pointed to the glass, eying the small cupcake with turquoise frosting on the tip of it. He quickly paid the man as he picked up the cupcake. “Thank you. My names Blake by the way” He extended his hand.

Their hands locked for a brief moment and Blake shivered slightly in his NorthFace jacket as they shook hands. “Daemon.” His strong husky voice, felt like it echoed in throughout the store. Daemon gave off an aura of splendor and mystery and it made him feel compelled to stay away, and he liked it.

~

Soon after that day Blake began to go to Daemon’s shop a lot more regularly, it seemed like days, weeks had gone by;  He would sit in the back of the store in the cute little chairs that were offered and would crack open his English to French dictionary and read. Truthfully he would just sneak peeks at Daemon as he helped out with the customers. Admire at how if anyone didn’t have enough change he would give them the cupcakes for free.

He was such a nice person.

Unfortunately he didn’t fail to notice all the women that flooded in to flirt and touch Daemon. Blake still didn’t know if Daemon was gay, after coming from an all boy high school he had gotten beat up a lot from all the times he thought a guy was gay. Blake still didn’t learn his lesson, he still fell for straight guys all the time. He sighed and went to actually to studying the dictionary, as Panic At The Disco hummed in his ears.

As time passed by, Damon peaked at Blake as he worked, He politely ignored all of the beautiful Parisian women that came and flirted with him. The only person that caught his eye while he worked was Blake. ‘Cute little Blake’ he thought as he began to fill pans with mini cupcakes that smelled like lemon, sweet as sugar, but also gave a sour taste that made you want more. Damon smiled to himself, taking one and saving it away. ‘Maybe Blake would like one to take home..,’ The day began to get later he called cute little Blake over. Blake adjusted his little purple beanie on his head and walked over to Damon’s counter.

“Hey Blake you always come to my shop, I made you something to say thank you”

“Thank you..I l-like your shop” Blake said in a quiet voice, blushing. He always hated the sound of his voice, how weak he always sounded. Daemon just smirked his sexy smirk that Blake had learned to like in just a few days of being in his presence. Daemon then said “Thank you very much, I've put a lot of work in it.” Blake did not want to say that Daemon doesn’t look like the type of person that would run a cupcake shop. So he decided not to pry. Blake nibbled on his bottom lip and took in deep breaks to try and calm down his sexual drive. Even though they had just met another a handful of times the sexual chemistry was thru the roof.

“I'm about to close up shop, would you like for me to help you walk home? Something tells me that you aren’t too good with French.” Daemon said as he began to stop up shop.

The sun began to set upon the streets of Paris, the clouds dimmed the sky, having the beautiful lights brighten on the sidewalks. Blake showed Daemon the address of his apartment and they walked down the empty streets side by side. Blakes natural red hair fluffed in the wind as they walked. The moonlight reflected off it casting a soft refection of dark auburn that Daemon just wanted to run his hands through. Blake held his hand securely around the cupcake box he received at the shop. Daemon sucked air through is teeth quietly, he glares at the ground then sighed internally. ‘How could I begin liking this sexy ass boy,’

Daemon looked down at the young man that trotted next time him. His red hair covered in a beanie, his cute button nose slightly covered in pink from the slight chill of the air. Daemon smirked to himself, having been in Paris only 5 years he had started his dream in becoming a pastry chef. Daemon grew up in America but won a scholarship during college to come to France, since then he lived here. It became his new home. But he could never find him someone to love, or even care for, daemon did have a ruff childhood which made it very difficult to enjoy being around anyone; But that didn’t mean he didn’t look, it was hard trying to find an openly gay boyfriend.

His arm bumped Blake’s making, him trip a little. Daemon quickly reached out his arm and took Blake into his embraced. Blake’s eyes widen as he was smashed into the older man’s body, he inhaled his scent of cherries, mango and cinnamon that rested on Daemons clothing. “Thank you…” Blake said quietly into Daemon tee shirt. Blake leaned into Daemon embrace, it felt so right to him. Having his arms tightly around Blake’s torso did more than feel right for Daemon. It made him want something, he felt a fire fill the pit of his stomach and he pulled Blake away from him before it started to show.   

“No problem.” Damon said with a quick nod. Their walk back was quiet, a comfortable silence filled the air around them. They eventually made it back to the loft Blake had rented out. “Thank you for walking me home” Blake said quietly as he leaned against the door frame. Damon smiled and leaned down to kiss Blake’s forehead gently, letting his lips linger. “Anytime kid.”

~

Once Daemon was out of Blakes eye sight, Blake shut his door quietly and slouched up against it, frowning, “kid?” Blake said out loud. He closed his eyes and continued to frown. ‘I am not a kid!’ he thought in agony. He jumped up for his spot on the floor and rushed into his room, stripping, dropping his clothes all over on the floor on each step he took. He glared at the door before yanking it open and jumping on his bed face first like an angry teenager. He pouted. ‘Maybe I am like a kid..’He thought one last time before cuddling with his Pikachu pillow falling asleep. Leaving the abandoned cupcake to waste.

Damon mentally kicked himself while walking to his loft he owned with his roommate. He didn’t meant to say all of that, it was a defense mechanism. Damon is only 27 but the fact that Blake is only 18 made in feel insecure. He knew Blake wouldn’t do anything to hurt him, or himself for that matter. But Daemon would like to settle down. Would Blake be ready for that? At that age daemon wasn’t. Damn, until a maybe a year ago or dare he say months ago he wasn’t, but wouldn’t be telling Blake that. The last thing Blake needed to be thinking is that he’s a whore.

Sighing Daemon opened his front door, as soon as he did he was attacked but hugs and kisses from his roommate. “Damn it Dustin calm yourself down!” He yelled tossing his roommate on couch. Dustin is 26 year old openly gay roommate that is in deeply in lust with Daemon. Dustin licks his lips, while Daemon glared at him. “Why the hell do you keep pulling shit like that!?” Daemon yelled wiping the saliva that was on his neck that Dustin caused.  

“I'm giving you what you need babe, you’ve been walking around so tense let me…loose you up” Dustin said with a lust filled grin. Daemon, ignored him and turned his attention to the blond haired college kid, who walked out of Dustin room, then to walk up to Dustin to give him a peck on the lips.

Au revoir Dustin…”

Goodbye Peter….” Dustin said licking the kids lips softly.

Damon rolled his eyes as the young guy apparently named Peter walked out of his apartment. “God you’re a slut!” Daemon screamed at Dustin as he walked by to put a few cupcakes he saved from the shop on the counter. “So? It not like you weren’t one just a few months ago” Dustin said casually as he ate a cupcake, moaning from the wonderful taste it gave off. Dustin licked the frosting lustful hoping to get a react. But to his dismay nothing happened. ‘What happened to my sexy Daemon?’ he thought glaring at the counter before finishing his cupcake. ‘This isn’t going to slide…’