11

Chapter eleven

August-

"Indya i dont like this fucking silent treatment you giving me", i said as continued to scroll down her phone.

"What tf is up w you it seem like ever since we came down here you been acting like a bitch", i yelled.

"Don't call me no fucking bitch..hoe ass nigga", she snapped slapping tf outa me.

"How come i seen a phone number in yo pocket August", she yelled.

"Idk that can be anybody's ", i said as she laughed.

"You must think im fucking stupid don't you....what bitch is you seeing now", she said as i started thinking this out.

"You the only girl im talking to and fucking", i lied as she slowly took a deep breath.

"Look it was the miami stadium number i used to order the tickets", i lied again.

"Then why you aint just say this from the beginning", she said in her calm voice.

"Yo ass just started snapping then gone slap me like wtf i don't deserve this", i said as she laughed a lil.

"Ik we aint official but im not seeing no-one else", i said grabbing her hands.

"Why cant you be mines already im tired of the games", she said.

I wanted to make it official but at the same time i wasnt ready for commitment.

"Im just not ready", i said as she looked down.

"Its already like were in one so can we just let it be at that", i said.

"Fuck it im guess im not gf type just another girl you can fuck", she said walking off closing the door behind her.

I wanted to run to her but i couldn't. Indya wasn't meeting my needs like she use to even though i had feelings for her and she was beautiful and sex was good and she was wifey type she just been acting weird on a nigga or is it just me.

The night in miami wasnt the same.

Indya was ignoring me and i needed some pussy so i called ticket girl. I wonder whats her name.

"Hello", i said as she answered it

"You can't come over here", i whispered as she begged.

I checked to see if indya was sleep..her ass was knocked.

"Ight coo just text me when your here", i replied as she said ok and we hunged up.