How you meet!

Tonight you're going to a Panic! At The Disco concert and since you're friends with Brendon you get to hang out backstage and you also get the best seats. You checked your phone quickly before the show starts to check social media, on Twitter there's a rumour going round that Halsey, your favourite female artist and girl crush, was going to be at tonight's show!

"Hey (Y/N) there's someone I'd like you to meet!" You heard Brendan call out from across the room.

You lock your phone and and stand up from the couch you were sitting on in the dressing room. You throw your phone down on the couch and straighten out your skirt. You look up and catch eyes with the one and only Ashley Frangipane.

"Hi I'm Halsey but you can call me Ashley if you want to!" Ashley introduced herself.

"H-hi I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you, I'm a big fan!" You stuttered nervously.

"Nice to meet you too! Thank you, where are you sitting?" She asked as Brendon walked to the stage.

"I'm sitting at the left side of the balcony?" You replied.

"Oh, I'm sitting at the right side of the balcony! Are you coming back here after the show?" Ashley replied seeming pretty upset.

"Yeah I always come back to celebrate with the crew" You reply.

"Okay see you soon then!" Ashley said and hugged you before leaving to find her seat before the show starts.

I hope you enjoyed it:D
More parts coming soon!
Byeee Xx