I sighed and leaned my head against the chair. Would I regret not spending time with him, or would I regret spending time with him? It wasn't a question of which I wanted to do more, It was a question of logistics.

The flight attendants told us to buckle up for take off. As they were doing thier little show of how to escape the plane in case of an emergency, my mind was still wondering and wondering.

The plane started to take off, and my hands clutched the arm rests tightly. I'd been on six or seven planes in the last month and a half, alone, and I was still frightened when taking off. I didn't honestly believe that the plane would crash, but there was that little doubt in the back of my mind.

As soon as the plane leveled out, I closed my eyes, and let sleep take my worries away.

I woke and checked my watch. I'd only been sleeping for around two hours, so I had quite a bit of time left. I'd made up my mind about the situation with Justin, and I prayed that I wouldn't regret it.

I unbuckled my seatbealt, and brought my feet up to pull on my thick socks. Once they were securly on, I got up and made my way down the isle, passing sleeping people as I went. The lights in the plane were turned down, to help people who found it difficult to sleep with the lights on, so it was hard to see faces and such.

My eyes soon adjusted to the light, or the lack thereof, and I saw the blonde boy I was looking for, now clad in a hoodie, with his head tilted back on his seat, asleep. I smiled at his face. His mouth was wide open, and his nose kept scrunching up every few seconds.

I reached over and gave him a little shove on the shoulder. It seemed to be enough, as his eyelids fluttered back and forth, and his mouth slowly closed. "Sophia?" He questioned, in a voice thick with sleep.

I smiled meekly - although he couldn't see me - and said, "Yeah. Can I talk to you? Theres an empty spot next to my seat."

He looked over at the sleeping old man next to him, and then nodded. My seat would be more private, and conciderate. We both softly padded back to my seat, more towards the front of the First Class area.

I took my seat by the window, and Justin took the one next to me, on the aisle. I got comfortable by draping the blanket the flight attendant must have left for me, across my lap, and adjusting my pillow behind my back. When I finally looked up, Justin was looking at me expectantly.

I sighed softly and said, "I want to spend time with you." A smile slowly started to grow on his face at my words, "But we can only spend time together for two things. After that, we go seperate ways, okay?"

He pondered for a second before asking, "What if you don't want to go separate ways?"

I bit my lip, "I'll have to, even if I don't want to. No one is supposed to help me on this adventure I'm on."

"Who says?"

"I say."

He sunk back in his chair, "Fine, but we have to do a few things I want to do while we spend time together in New Zealand."

I laughed and nodded, "Okay, deal."

He grinned and exclaimed, "Yes!"

An old woman across the aisle from us, leaned over and made a point of dramatically putting her finger to her lips, and loudly 'Shhhh!'ed us.

I giggled quietly, "Justin, I suggest you keep quiet before that old lady beats you to death with her cane."

He let out a soft chuckle, "I'm shaking in my boots."

Justin and I basically spent the rest of the flight sleeping on and off, and watching movies on the little screens infront of our chairs. When the plane began to land, my nerves kicked in again. I tightened my seatbelt, and my hands clutched the armrest tight.