I Say...

Victoria: Okay so... here are some more of my quotes (plus 2 from my friend Megan)! :) If I accidentally have a quote I already put down in the chapter before than just comment below and I'll fix that. Thanks! :P

______________________________________________________________________________

* Sleep is the best place to be. You can dream of what you want to happen and it'll happen. Instead of having reality warp up your dreams and smash them against a wall.

* No one knows everything/anything.

* Tears are emotions held in from so much pain and trouble.

* I call out your name out here in the dark... but all I hear back is... nothing... you were never there to begin with....

* To love someone, is just another way of hurting them.

* Regretting is remembering, and I definitely don't want to remember anything...

* Sitting here alone and scared it tells me... shows me... how much I don't belong here... how much I don't belong in this world...

* Crying in the corner... not looking up at the light... but into the darkness that surrounds you... all is never well all will never be well... but if you look up... you'll find someone holding out their hand... and you can reach out to it... or slap it away...

* When walking in a daze, you don't see those who want to help you... you only see those who don't...

* I cry, you scream, I cut, you stab, I grow darker, you already are.

* If the world ended today, I would laugh in all your faces, because my world ended a LONG time ago when you left.

* Do you hear that? No? Well. That was my heart breaking.

* Pain. Pain is all I see, hear, feel, know...

* Crying is all most can do... But to get up, and cry with that person... is something only little will ever do...

* In the silence of night, all you hear is your own breathing... and that fear creeping up your spine...

* Falling in love is just another way of cutting... it leaves scars on your heart, not visible to the eyes... not until you find a sharp razor... then it becomes visible...

* When you cry, do you cry alone... or with another? When you laugh, is it by yourself... or with a friend?

* Leaving for reasons unknown... to come back or not... A decision only you can make...

* An unsaid promise made between the two of us... was never made or kept... was it even a promise at all?

* Walking home, everyday nothing left to lose... not until I walk and hide in my room, the razor in my hand winking at me... making me do it... end it...

* Life is like a road, seeming to go on forever but sometimes it ends at a stop, ending the road and the life. My road just ended.

* They say there's a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, well what I found was better then gold... what I found was you.

* When your so close to Death's doorstep, all you have to do is ring the bell.

* She likes to live and believe in her own lies, because real life's not good enough.

~ Megan W. xTearsShowInTheRainx

* When your laying in your bed, and its late at night. What do you think of? What do you dream of?

* A relationship built on lies can't rely on trust.

~ Megan W. xTearsShowInTheRainx

* Who thought my love for you would end. Well it didn't end, it never did.

* Crying in the corner all by yourself, you think your life is over... but a person that special person... will hold your hand and tell you its not over... but just the beginning...

* Its not that bad, the loneliness wasn't as strong as before... I felt a little stronger, and instead of fighting... I accepted the loneliness... like you told me to... thank you... for helping me...

* Closing my eyes and breathing in deep. I make a wish, something I wish for every night... what I wish for is for you...

* I thought I knew you... I thought you understood me. But you didn't... you pretended... and played with my feelings... well don't worry anymore... Im in a better place now...

* Forever doesn't always mean forever. I know that from experience...

* You say your fine, that your okay... but under your words, are emotions calling out shouting... that your NOT fine, that your NOT okay... listen to those emotions for once in your life... and tell me the truth...

* I watch as you walk away, going farther and farther from my reach... I fall to my knees and cry my heart out, but the hallow space in my chest... it swallows me up, what once was my heart... is now a black hole...

* Looking over to you, I see my future flash before me. All the pain, torture, agony is replaced by love, care, you. Thank you...

* When something as small as love comes into your life, you suddenly think that its perfect... Until you love leaves you in a puddle of tears and blood... is your life perfect now?

___________________________________________________________________________

Victoria: So, if you liked any of my quotes than thank you! :D Please comment/vote/and fan if you want. :)