Chapter 3

Lidia's POV

I was talking to Hoodie while Noelia was talking to the others. Me and Hoodie had many things in common considering that we hate fake barbies. I then remembered that David's party is tonight at 10 and it is now 9:40. CRAP WE BETTER GO! "Umm Noelia David's party starts in 20 minutes, we better go!" I yelled. "Ugh fine then but you better change that outfit and there better not be any drunk guys who are perverted cuz it will just end in a fight. Oh HELL NO they better not touch me, or their damn dead." she said. Typical. "Well technically remember that time when that guy grabbed your bum. "Wait who did?" asked Jeff. "Some kid named Trey" Noelia said. "And what happened?" asked BEN. "Well he ended up in the hospital with 2 bones broken, a black eye, purple bruises, and a head concussion." I said. "Oooo," all the guys said. "That teaches guys not to mess with me or your end up dead or luckily in the hospital." Noelia said sounding proud. "We'd love to stay and chat but we really have to go," I said. We were soon of running to David's house. As we got closer we could see a lot of people getting drunk and playing truth or dare. We squeeze through all the people to get to David. I suddenly got the feeling of being watched. He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek which I found surprisingly amazing! He looked really hot with black dress pants with a white formal shirt that was untucked with black vans. He reminded me of Jeff. We played truth or dare. I would find Noelia and David whispering to each other and the fact that I would get really jealous didn't make me feel any better. I still had the feeling of being watched but why. Noelia came towards me and told me that David was waiting for me upstairs. We both went up the steps and we came across a black door. Noelia pushed me in and I stumbled but didn't fall, thank God. Inside I saw a table made of white marble made for 2. I saw David on the end with some really good looking tasting chicken with salad. "Did you want to meet me?" I asked. "Yes I did, I want to tell you something for a very long time but I hadn't got the chance to do so. The truth is I love you." I felt my heart stop ,did he really just say He Loves Me! OMG after 2 years of being just friends and crushing on him, he says it. I'm so happy that I literary feel like I'm floating. I sat down and starting eating constantly talking about our likes and dislikes. I've found out that we actually have a lot in common. When we were done eating, he asked me out . I gladly said yes. We kissed full on the lips with a lot of passion and love which did turn into a make out scene. His tongue and my tongue battling for dominance but he won. And I still felt like bring watched.

Hoodie's POV

I followed Lidia to the party just to make sure that she was okay and not getting into any trouble. I watched as a kid with shaggy black hair hugged and kissed her on the cheek. After what seemed about 20 minutes into the party, Noelia led Lidia upstairs, and push Lidia into a room. I decided to look through the window and I could not believe what I saw. Lidia and that kid kissing and making out. I felt a pang of jealousy hit me. I was gonna win her heart and I will never until I actually win it. Even it takes to kill that kid.

Plz vote:)