Declaring War

So this is going to be a quick chapter since you guys reached the goal kind of quickly. This is going to be in the Hunters POV again. Enjoy!

_________________________

The howls of what seemed to be twenty werewolves filled the Hunters ears. They seemed to come from everywhere, but nowhere at the same time.

The clicking of a gun loading was barely heard. A tall, thin man who looked around the age of 50 walked out of his tent. He had an expressionless face. The howls sounded again and a quick look of worry flashed across his face. Just as quickly as the expression came, it was gone.

"What's going on?" A young boy asked.

"It's the beasts. They're talking to us." The man answered.

"What are they saying?" The boy asked. The man was used to this boy asking questions. He was young and curious. Very obnoxious every once in awhile.

"They're wanting to fight. They don't like us being here." He answered. The boy stood still for a moment. These things were very rare. Werewolves don't always fight, but when they do it's always bloody. The boy was never able to be a part of the fights.

"Are we gonna fight them?" The boy asked. There was a hint of hopefulness in his voice and his eyes. The man noticed this and sighed.

"I don't know, buddy. If we do you might have to leave." He answered. The boys face dropped.

"I'm fifteen now! Why can't I fight?" He tried to defend himself.

"You're still young and a whole pack of those werewolves are pretty tough. I don't think you'd be able to handle it." The man challenged.

"Yes I would! I'll train everyday! I promise! Please?" The boy begged. Finally the man let out a small smile. One last howl was heard.

"Lets get to training. Shall we?" He asked. The boy jumped up. He nodded and ran off to get his weapon.

"Is he really going to fight?" A woman who had been watching the whole time asked. No one had noticed her though. She was the mans daughter.

"I'm not sure. He might be ready now." He answered. "You should go alert everyone. Then we'll head out to training. Ok?"

The woman nodded and headed off. The old man sat down.

This time the beasts won't get away. Not with the White Wolf.

__________________________

A/N

Sorry it was so short, but I wasn't ready when you guys reached the goal. You had one more comment to go but you had an extra vote so, why not?

Hey guys can you pretty please check out my new story Run as Fast as You Can? I would be very grateful if you did!

White Wolf had 7,000 reads! O my gosh never thought this would happen! Ever! I thought it was gonna be another little failure story, but wow! Thanks!

Ok guys once this reaches 9 votes and 3 comments I'll update again. You can do it!

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY! 9 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS TILL NEXT UPDATE! THANKS!

-HarrysGirl00