Chapter 14.

[Chapter 14: FredBear...?]

Shadow's pov~

I turned the corner trying to escape the wild and in raged May. Yet, I bumped into someone, of something...? After shocking my head, I looked up to say a seven foot tall golden bear, staring down at me.

"Oh, sorry, I d-didn't see you there." I said, getting up and dusting my bottom off. "I haven't really seen you here before. You might you be?" I asked, looking back up at the seven foot golden bear. "Oh? I am FredBear. But, the real question is, why does a girl like you, how such a deep voice?" He said, asking about my voice.

I

sighed, closing my eyes, then opening them, looking back at him. "You see, I am not the real owner of this body here. I am a Shadow Knight. Shadow being the name." I said, bowing my head to the bear. "I see, has my Shdaow Knight spoken with you lately?" He asked, dropping down on one of his knees, placing his sharp nails on my chin.

"You most be talking about Nightmare, correct?" I said. "Ah yes. You have meet him. Say, where might he be?" FredBear asked. "Quit being smooth and romantic with me and I will tell you." I said knocking his hand away from face. "I am not to be romantic with someone I have just met." I said, turning my back to the bear.

(Know your people before ya go falling. Ya never know what could wrong. That's what I learned from anime.)

"Eh? Did you just- oh whatever! Where is Nightmare?" He asked. I spun around and faced the bear. "He is in the other room. I will let the owner of this body help you with that." I said, forcing myself into the back of Lauren's mind. "You're up." I said, forcing her, to take control of her body.

Lauren's pov~

I opened my eyes, to see a large golden bear, hanging over me. "Are you okay? It looked like you fainted." He said. "I uh... I'm still getting used to being moved back and forth through my head. Sorry 'bout that." I said.

"Oh, are you the rightful owner of this body?" The large bear said, getting up from above me. "Y-yes. I am. My name is Lauren. Your FredBear, correct?" I said, asking if I got the right bear.
"Yes, that is me." He said, helping me upon my feet. "T-thank you." I said. "You're welcome. Now, where is Nightmare?" He said, asking about his partner in crime. (XD)

"Oh! Here I'll show you where he is." I said, walking off from the golden bear. "Hey! Wait up!" He shouted, I'm guessing running after me. "You got long legs! Use them!!" I shoutes back. Hearing large feet steps, I started to pick up speed. Running from the bear. "Get back here!!" He shouted, chasing after me. I ran from the hallway, to the Marionette prize corner.

"Marionette, help. Hide me!" I said, jumping behind the counter. "I thought you were suppose to shpw FredBear where Nightmare was?" He said, looking down at me. "Yeah, wait... how'd ya know?" I asked, gazing into his pure white eyes. "Ha, I took my tablet and hooked it up to the camera system." He said.

"Neato!" I said, before feeling strong rebotic arms picking me up. "Gotcha!!!" It was FredBear. "Aah!" I shouted. "Put her down FredBear." A voice said. I turned my head to the source of the voice.

It was Nightmare. "Nightmare! Help!" I said. "Drop it." He said. "Fine!" FredBear said.

____________________________
Welp. :P