Hot shower session

Cece dressed up as A again and went to a mysterious room, Sara brought me into the bathroom. Everything was covered in red and black..and at the walls.. a lot of cameras. Harvey pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

There was a loudspeaker at the ceiling. It was cece who watched us in her office room with cameras and she told us what to do.

" I wanna see a hot shower session" she said.

She took her and my clothes right off and dragged me under the shower and put the water on. She pressed my wet body against her's and whispered " Everything what Charlotte wants, we do"

Cece said " Harvey, kiss her from the rear, but do it rough, I don't wanna watch a soft porn here"

Sara threw me at the shower wall and wildly kissed my neck while she grabbed my hips with both hands. She bit my neck high to my mouth and stuck her tongue into my mouth. We kissed very fast and impassioned, till she turned me around and pressed herself against me and pushed me at the shower wall again.

Cece said my name and continued " I want ya to go down, I love to see your tongue in action, darling"

Thats what I did. I kissed Sara's body from her chest to her zone and ardently licked her clit in a fast motion. I grabbed her hips and buried my nails into her skin. She groaned and touched my head. I started to tonguefuck her because I know that Miss Drake likes it.

" You do it really hot" Cece said and laughed

Sara raised me up and while she touched my tits. She went down and licked my tighs, at the same time she scratched my stomatch down to my zone. Sara moved her hand to my clit and stimulated it with a circular motion while she tonguefucked me.

" I like to see that, Harvey" Cece said.

I laid back and moaned loud.

Harvey got up and watched me. She starred at my lips. Her eyes was black because her make up is smudged. Her lipstick was smeary and her long blonde hair was wet and messed up. She starred from eye to eye with her blue eyes and kissed me again. It was so passionately. Sara scratched my back as she hold me very thightly. I pressed myself against her and embraced her and rubbed my clit with her clit. She moaned while we kissed.

I did it faster and harder. It was so hot. She kissed my back and touched me from my chest to my stomatch turned off the water.

" Cece awaits you" She said with a british accent and smirked so secretively.

We went outta the shower and then I went back to the iceball. Sara followed me.

Miss Drake smiled and said " That was crazy hot. Sara your work is done, if you want, you can come back to us those days"

" I'd like to meet you, I think we'll see us again" She said to me and said goodbye to us.

Cece came closer and kissed me

" I have a surprise. My sister, Ali and her girlfriend Emily will visit us. Or join us." She said and grinned..