I have real feelings for her?!

This is dedicated to some lovely ppls :D

Chrno44  :3 <3

IcyWinter ;) <3

and marshmellow :D <3

*Anthony's p.o.v*

~early one morning~

Is been almost a month since she arrived, "breakfast's ready!!" I said while knocking on her door well half yelled because she was playing music and I wasn't sure if she heard me, and I think I'm really falling in love with this girl I mean she is quite amazing...

"In a minute" she said making me remember I was at her door standing there like an idiot.

We ate breakfast together in complete silent, she was wearing  purple baggie pants and a baggie black shirt. Might end up with a girlfriend by the time my parents come back, I thought looking up to her I couldn't help it so I laughed.

"Um what?" she said. "No no nothing just thinking that Mia owes me big time" I said without thinking ,she owes me for not being here with me today, yeah me and her always spend saturday mornings together why? I dont know, wait I do know , we are weird thats why, though I should thank her she's the reason of why I met someone as perfect as her. that made me giggle.

"I'm sorry I'm causing so much trouble......... I think I should leave", she replied getting up from the table, that made me sad and angry how could she thinks she causes me trouble?! is not true! she actually makes me happy really happy, her company brigthens my day......wow I'm totally in love with this girl -sigh- then I realized shes walking away after looking at me waiting for me to reply, I don't know why but I got up as quickly as I could and grabbed her arm stopping her. She gave me a "wtf" look and I just simply hugged her and when I did, thta's when I felt something magical deep inside, I  never actually understood my feelings, not until now, how silly of me I felt  like she was it, she was the person most people call "the one", and yes i got all that from a hug, and now that I know this, I'm not letting her go and I'm not going to let her suffer! not anymore...

she was surprise but still hugged me back, when she did I felt the urge to kiss her, so guess what? I did!!  yes yes I did kissed her and she kissed me back in a passionate way, this means she likes me!!! woohoo!!! god this felt so right  why hadn't I done this before?!! huh?! huh?! someone tell me why I'm so clueless?....no never mind don't tell me, next thing I know is I don't feel her sweet taste on my mouth ...oh wait that was my pancakes I tasted mmm I'm such a good cook ........WAIT WAT?! I opened my eyes to see her's, she was.....scared?! wth why is she afraid? "Victoria are you ok? did I hurt you?" she said no but still ran upstairs to her room.

"I should'nt have done that! God I'm stupid! but wait it was just a kiss.........I dont understand"

short?? yes yes I know :/ God my grammar is getting worst o.o u guys should laugh at me wait no don't that would make me sad D':