Taking Chances: a horse story

I galloped through the pasture as the sun glimmered on my silky coat. I was a two year old arabian. They called me Diablo. I was a Dapple grey color and my mane was white. My owner was die-ing from cancer and the farm was close to being sold. One sweet summer day in the middle of June there was some strange things going on, the dog, Cassy had heard that our master died. My heart sunk deep in my body. I knew in my heart that his daughter would just sell us to anyone. This is where my story begins. --------------------------- Chapter 1-What happens next: I whinnied in fear of what was gonna happen to us. Our masters daughter was a very cruel human being. Her name was Sasha. She always hated us and tryed to poison one of the colts, but the colts mother quickly galloped up and kicked at her. But the masters other daughter was always nice and gave us carrots. Her name was Shyanne. Shyanne was killed in a jumping accident when she was riding her horse boots. When she died, her mother felt very sad and her mother moved to California where her parents lived. This left the one and only Sasha to take over the ranch.

'Hey Chance come here' I whinnied at the chesnut stallion.

He came galloping towards me.

'And what's the problem here' he said in his country accent.

I looked at him for a moment.

'Well.. are you gonna talk or what' he said looking at me.

'I was wondering if it was true that our master really died' I asked curiously.

He looked down then looked back at me.

'I'm afraid so... and the masters daughter should be here soon' he said looking back down.

'I wish Shyanne was still here she was a lot nicer and treated us like we were one of them, but Sasha was always a cruel, selfish.....' I stopped my sentence at the screeching of tires.

'RUN!!' Chance yelled at the herd.

Everyone galloped to the orchard. I could already tell that today was gonna be a long day.

------**Authors note**------

Hey guys I hope u enjoyed the first chapter!! It was mainly telling the story. Plz rate nd comment your thoughts!! I'm thinking of switching back and forth between Diablo and Sashas pov!!! kk bye:)))