Crybaby

"Crybaby! Crybaby!"
"What a Crybaby!"
"Haha Crybaby!"

Those are the words that I hear from Tabitha Goodman and her stupid barbie dolls. She punched me in the face while her friends kicked me to the ground. Tears came out like a non-stopping faucet.

"Come on! You scared?" Said Rachel. She kicked me again. "Stop just please...stop," I whispered.

A brunette ran down the hallway and pushed the girls out of his way. He held out his hand and grabbed mine. "Girls, leave Melanie alone," he said.

This, was Johnny Smith, the guy that I had a small crush on. But I never get my hopes up on him dating me. Who would date a girl who has half black half un-natural hair with a weird tooth gap and is obsessed with toys?

Tabitha smiled and batted her beady black eyes. She flipped her brunette hair and nodded to me. "So sorry, Johnny. Would never do that to Cryba-er, I mean Melanie ever again," she said, putting her arms around me. I rolled my eyes.

I, am a completely huge Crybaby. I cry whenever someone calls me with a hurt voice, or even the tiniest littlest things.

I sat down on my chair and flipped through the maths textbook as tears streamed down my cheeks. I hid my face with my hair, as if it was a curtain. I had dyed my hair white that morning, and Tabitha with her barbie dolls said I was a dumb dye doll. They call me Crybaby, yes, Crybaby, but I don't even care.

Johnny slipped onto the seat next to me. He stroked my hair and shook his head. "Mel, I know we never ever speak with each other, but just be happy, okay? For me." he smiled. I looked up at his face. I held my gut and said "Fine. For you." I promised, hugging him.

RING!

The bell rang and I didn't even bother to go to my locker cause I know I'll get beaten up by the Barbies. I walked out the front door and hoping for my family would be normal.

Well, that'll never happen.