•Chapter 2•

..::Odell::..

"man I'm telling you, niggas be on that shit" my boy victor said with a laugh, he was telling me a story about some guy who claimed to be his long lost brother.

"he just wanted the attention" we were at this local bar chilling since we were already done with the meeting. Coach just went over the usual guidlines and told us about our new outfits, nothing too major.

It was a whole new season and this time around i wasn't playing, we've lost too many games in the past. I made sure to train extra hard over the summer.

"You heard about this nigga named derrick? I heard that he's out here parading around with your girl"

"i saw her texting some nigga with the name Derrick, I just assumed it was one of her friend girls or some shit"

"what bitch you know with the name derrick? Who would even think about giving their daughter the name derrick?"

"A dad who doesn't want their daughter to date. Just imagine, Who the fuck would date a girl named derrick? Exactly."

"nigga you stupid"

..::NO-ONE::..

Tre'Ari was at work talking to one of her coworkers about the upcoming birthday of her friend jordyn.

"i kinda wanna throw a party, But she hates being around large groups of people. What you think?" Tre asked unsure

"how about a dinner, you could invite all the people she talks to and go on from there" her coworker, Dena suggested.

"that sounds nice" tre smiled "thanks so much Dena, maybe you should come"

"Girl i wish, i gotta watch JaKobi on that day though. I'll send a gift or two" Dena was a mom, she had JaKobi when she was only 17. He's 4 years old now.

"awe okay, I'll stop by and get them when I can."

15 minutes into her break Tre got a call from Jordyn, She answered on the 3rd ring because she didn't wanna seem to desperate.

"Yes j?"

"Jarvis is pissing me the fuck off, he ain't answering none of his calls and a bitch hungry"

"He's probably out with his younger brother right now j, you know how those two get when they're around each other" Tre laughed a bit. She used to date Jarvis younger brother, Javier when they were in highschool. Sadly, he cheated on her the night of prom

"Jarvis better not be out with no other bitch cause I'll hurt that nigga AND that Hoe. Period."

"Ewe, you said period"

"Bitch, bye" jordyn hung up the phone and left tre sitting there looking like a straight ass fool.

I know damn well she ain't hang up on me, I just know she didn't.

A few more hours went by before Tre got off work, before she went home she decided to stop by Cookout and get her something to eat along with jordyn.

After ordering their food and receiving it she found her way back to their apartment with the food. She hopped out of her 2014 dodge charger and grabbed everything she needed before entering, upon entrance something had caught her eyes.

It was this darkskin guy with waves and grills standing by his old school impala fixed with rim's.

Tre almost caught herself in a wave of wetness before he noticed her standing with hella shit in her hands and staring at him.

"Need something luh mama?" He asked scaring her a little bit, his voice was so deep and sexy. She almost choked on her own spit before replying back to him

"Oh no my bad, I Just got on your face- um I mean caught looking at your face because I thought I saw something."

Damn did I really just say that? Now this nigga gon think I'm stalking him.

"You must got some good ass vision to see that I got something on my face if you standing that far" he smirked and Bit his lip a little "I must say you hella fine yourself"

[Tre'Ari]

"Thanks" Tre blushed "I guess I'll be seeing you around"

"Oh most definitely you will"

...

...

...

...

...

...

Came close to almost forgetting about this book lmaoo Still in the revision process