1D: You Suprise Him on Tour BSM

Ages for all of the boys are 17

Niall: Your mother insisted that you and your eldest brother, Greg, and his wife and son, Denise and Theodore, (a.n. Theo's full name is Theodore. Theo is his nickname.) to go visit your older brother Niall on tour. So you got your tickets and went to Wembly stadium with some of your cousins. The boys were doing what they normally do before the show(a.n. idk what they do 😂)and you were about to surprise him. After Greg, Denise, and Theo went. You went behind him and jumped on his back. He was surprised at first but then remembered that you we're the only person that would jump on his back. He made you get off and he turned around, engulfing you in a tight hug, his head nestled between your neck and shoulder. You felt water on your neck and realized that he was crying. "I missed you so much," he cried, "I love you so much. I don't want you to leave." "Well that's good. Because I'm going on tour with you." After you said that, he cried harder.

Harry: Harry was in the middle of the show on his tour while you we're back stage sitting on the couch watch Lux and texting your friends and Gemma. Your friend was with you because she was practically family and Harry loved having her around. You and your friend we're bored and it was nearing the end of the show so both of you grabbed cans of silly string and went to different sides of the stage and ran on. You were on Niall's side, whom you've always had a crush on, and started spraying him with silly string. He looked up from his guitar and started laughing as you sprayed him. Careful not to get his guitar. You gave him a can and the last person to spray was Harry. You all sprayed him at once. He looked up to see you before you sprayed him in his face, careful to not get his eyes.

-----------------------------

So the others are going to be separate. (Just edited)