Chapter Numero Tres

• Посвящена xDignifiedSwiftieWithoutVintageDressesx (Caitlin from TC!)

“Amelia? Millie? Honey, wake up,” a gentle, sweet voice prodded.

“Just a little longer!” I groaned. “Millie, it’s time to get up, Austin’s here, we’re having breakfast,” the voice said. “Okay…” I mumbled. Grumbling nonsense about how I was not able to get up and how I needed at least 3 more hours of good, solid sleep, I pulled myself out of the bed I had somehow fallen asleep in (which was strange, it wasn’t my bed!), and found myself face to face with my idol. “T-T-Taylor?” I asked.

“Yes, Millie?” she replied.

“Taylor Swift?” I repeated.

“Amelia Grace Swift, please tell me you haven’t forgotten your only sister!” Taylor said. I quickly shook my head no. “Oh, Millie,” she laughed. “Okay, well get dressed, all right? Austin will be here in 15 minutes and Mom is waiting for us.” I nodded, slowly this time, and attempted to comprehend what the meow was going on. Hmm… I thought. Taylor… in room… sisters… concert… star… hallway… sleep… sleep… SLEEPPPPP! And that is how my brain works in the morning. I stumbled over to the bathroom and glanced in the mirror. And then I screamed.

A/N Oooh what did Amelia see in the mirror? Best comment=dedication and I might put your idea in instead of what I had in mind if I like it better. And Topaz, if you're reading this,  I used meow instead of a bad word haha! Love y'all! Lu :)xx