•Chapter 1•

..::Tre'Ari::..

"Hi, my name is Tre and i have a basketball game tomorrow."

if somebody doesn't come get they're little brother, i thought.
I was sitting in the house watching vines all day considering there wasn't shit to do.

Jordyn left with her boyfriend 3 hours ago and i have no fucking idea where they went. I was thinking about calling but i didn't wanna seem sound lonely, So here i am.

Maybe if i go fuck with some of her shit...Yuh.

Getting off of my ass i headed to her room and started looking at random things, I think i looked to hard because i found a dildo and anal plug under her bed. Who the fuck has anal, that shit is nasty.

I slowly crept from under her bed and as soon as i turned around she was standing behind me. "The fuck you're doing under my bed tre?"

"Nothing, i just got bored and thought that maybe I'd come in here to pass by some time. Ya know? Yuh"

"mhmm" she sat her things down and walked to the kitchen with me following behind her.

"enough about me, Where the fuck did you go? I almost died of boredom here. I could've sworn i started to have WW2 Flashbacks"

"you wasn't even though of at the time. Shit, not even your mother was" She laughed "we went on a lunch date though"

"that must've some fire ass food if it took you 3 hours to come back"

"Trust me, it was"...."ya know, i really gotta find you a man soon. This wondering where i am all the time shit ain't cutting it"

"oh hush, I'm perfectly fine. I have righty" i spoke referring to my right hand, we been through everything. If you get what i'm saying.

"you're so fucking nasty tre" we shared a laugh together "but i'll try to set you up a blind date, k?"

"okay, but one question"

"yeah"

"like why is it called a blind date if your date really isn't blind?"

"Bye Tre"

________
1:50PM
Next Day.
_______

..::Odell::..

"Baby, you seen my shoes?" i frantically said searching around for my columbia 11's

"nah" my girlfriend, Edaya (Uh-Daya) spoke back while on her phone texting.

She's been on her phone very Much lately, Last night i could've sworn i saw a nigga named derrick in her phone. I'll ask her about that later

"oh okay" Tired of looking for them, i just went ahead and threw on my wheat colored timbs. I had a football meeting today and i couldn't risk being late, business comes before anything. "i'll call you later baby, love you" i kissed her cheek.

"whatever, Odell".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  Did you enjoy this chapter? Told y'all im not playing about recreating this whole book.

Stephanie/ Tre'Ari
Mya/ Edaya