Chapter Thirty Eight

Start from the beginning

"You're holding onto the pain, don't do that, it's not good for you" his watery eyes were begging me as I looked down at my feet, biting down on my lip to prevent myself from crying.

"I-I uh..." I took a deep breath looking away. "I really don't wanna talk about it." I tried to tamed my tears. I was stronger than that. I wasn't gonna cry on front of him.

"Look. I won't tell anything to your mom on one condition"

I sniffed. "What?"

"I'll come with you to every single appointment you have for therapy"

I turned to look at him. Was he for real? His face was pretty serious to me. Fuck. "What?No."

Is he crazy? He is the last person I want to hang out with especially go to therapy with.

"Fine then" he crossed his arms in front of his chest and smirked. "I'll tell everything to your mom"

***

The bell rang. School was finally over and I had an appointment with Susan today too. I sighed annoyed. Apparently I had to go with Justin. Turns out he wasn't kidding. He came to my house last night about to tell everything to my mum until I stopped him and agreed on his stupid terms.

"Fucker" I mumbled through my teeth as I lazily approached his car, which was parked a few feet away from my school so no one would notice him.

I opened his car door only to find him smiling. I swear I wanted so badly to slap that stupid smile off his face. He irritated me so much.

"It's nice to see you too" he rolled his eyes, starting the car as I sat there with a poker face. He knew I didn't want him with me yet he always finds a way to be near me.

Why? Why can't he just leave me alone? I haven't spoken to Bruno for two days because of him, he wouldn't answer my phone calls or texts all because of him. If he hadn't come then Bruno would be okay with me and I wouldn't have to be with him right now.

But no, god is never on my side.

"You know, I really don't think Susan will agree with you being there with me..." I trailed off, staring out of the window as we passed random houses.

He chuckled. "We'll see about that"

I rolled my eyes again. How can he be always be so confident? I mean it was indeed kind of hot but so annoying at the same time. Gosh I'm such a mess.

"Just don't talk much okay?" I whispered as we both entered the building together.

He scoffed. "Like I would ever say something to embarrass you"

I ignored him and walked ahead of him towards the elevator when I notice he wasn't following behind me. I turned around, my eyes searching the area for any sign of him. He was talking to the blonde assistant of Susan. He was more flirting than talking if you ask me. I gritted my teeth, the blood boiling underneath my skin as an argue to go up on them and start a fight was building up inside me.

He says he cares about me and now he flirts in front of my fucking eyes with some blonde bimbo? Great, just peachy. Asshole. I should just leave him there and go up to Susan but something was holding me back. It was like my eyes wouldn't look away from them.

Flashbacks of both him and Selena flooded through my mind. My eyes fell to the girl Justin was currently talking. She was tall, slim, blue eyes and shiny blonde hair. Everything a guy is probably looking for in a girl.

Suddenly I felt so less compared to her. Justin has always dated pretty girls, flawless girls and that girl right there was one of them. Then I looked down at myself. At my old sneakers, my faded blue jeans and navy blue blouse. I was... I guess people haven't found out a word to describe me yet. But I guess the word 'looser' would be a pretty good attempt to describe me.