Chapter 1

SARAH'S POV
Beep beep beep beep
Ughhhhh my alarm is going off. Time for me to get up and get ready for school. I literally hate school. Yeah I know every teenager says that they hate school, but it's not that I don't like the work, it's because I get bullied. Everyday I do.
And the thing is me and the bully Bryce Hall used to be best friends. We were inseparable. Until he stared hanging out with the wrong people, and he started to be a jerk and we weren't friends anymore. And after that he started bullying me. And I used to like him, a lot and I still do.
   But yeah I need to get ready now. It usually takes me about 30 minutes to get ready, I wake up at 6:00 and school doesn't start until 7:05 so I have extra time to do whatever.

At school
So I'm walking to first block now (we don't call them periods because it's longer than 30 minutes) and here comes Bryce. He pushes me up against the lockers and he pushed me hard. Everything fell out of my hand and it was all on the floor. "I hate you Sarah, nobody likes you" he says "BRYCE WHAT HAPPENED? WE USED TO BE BEST FRIENDS, WHAT HAPPENED?" I respond "Don't you EVER bring up our friendship, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" He said "YES" I say. Next thing I know is all my stuff was on the floor spread out. All of my papers were out of my binders and then he left.
   My best friend Evie saw me and helped me with my binders. "We better hurry up, we're gonna be late, Ms. White would kill us" within 5 minutes we were going to class. We were 3 minutes early. I was so happy. Evie sat next to me and I sat next one of my friends Mark Thomas. He has a crush on me. I don't like him though. I like Bryce, and he knows that. He knows Bryce too and they're friends, but Mark is not at all like him...surprisingly.
   All day it's the same thing. Every time we switch, Bryce finds me and hurts me and says mean things. I want Bryce to change. Back to Bryce Hall that I know. The Bryce Hall that was so sweet and kind. I just don't know how to do that....yet.