"Wait!" I suddenly blurted.

"What?" he turned around, his eyes wide and full of hope.

"We have to make Ethan believe that we're together." the words had sounded better in my head. He was jealous but he had his own girlfriend. We had to show him that.

"What?! You want me to pretend to be your boyfriend?"

"Yeah..." I suddenly blushed and looked down at the floor. I felt his eyes staring at me, but when I looked up at him his eyes were gentle.

"I won't have to pretend."

••••

When Ethan had seen Grayson and I together for the whole day, he really got the message. He ignored us completely and stayed with Blake.

But I was getting hate.

When I walked through the halls with Grayson's arm around my waist, people whispered: 'Slut' as I walked past. I didn't care.

Grayson did a good job. But then again he said he didn't have to pretend... At one point in the cafeteria, he had tried to kiss me, but I had pushed him away gently. We weren't actually together.

I was walking home on my own that day because Grayson had football training and Ethan and I weren't talking to each other.

I had been walking on one side of the street and he had been walking on the other. I had caught him looking at me a few times from the corner of my eye, but I had just looked straight ahead.

Why did it have to be like this?

My mom had welcomed me home with a huge hug and a cup of tea. She loved making me tea, because she had lived in London for a few years.

"I have to do loads of homework," I apologised to her for not being able to watch a tv show with her.

"It's okay, honey. Is Grayson coming?" I gulped.

"No." I shut the door of my room, dumped my bag on the floor and jumped onto my bed. I was exhausted. All the events of that day now started to have some type of effect on me. My eyes felt heavy and they started to droop down.

••••

I must have fallen asleep for a few hours, because when I woke up, it was dark outside. A cold breeze blew from the open window.

That's strange. I don't remember the window being open when I came in.

I rolled over so that I was on my back. When I got up I saw a post-it-note on my bedside table.

Hey Cass.
I really need to talk to you. I opened the window, don't worry.
Please come over to my house the moment you see this.

I hadn't payed attention to who it was from, but it was obviously from Grayson. He wanted to talk to me about why we couldn't be together. I was getting tired of this.

As I stumbled down the stairs, I found my mom cooking some chicken and peppers for the fajitas that we were going to eat for dinner.

"Where are you going honey?" she asked as I tried to sneak out of the door.

"Just to Grayson's house," I replied nonchalantly.

"Honey, it's dark." she eyed me carefully as I sighed, flung on a think, fur coat and grabbed the keys. "Don't stay there long! Be safe!"

I rolled my eyes at her. The whole point of us moving was to be more safe and I'm pretty sure that this neighbourhood is safe. I thought to myself.

The cold air stung my face as I stepped out of the door. I heard a crashing of glass down the street and two figures were standing there. I could make out two broken bottles in each of their hands.

"You fucking idiot gimme that," one of the guys stumbled over to the other, but the voices weren't from the people I was afraid that had been them.

I quickly shuffled over to Gray's house and flung the hood to cover my face.

"Aye!" one screamed. Shit. Please don't be talking to me.

I didn't turn around, I just kept on moving swiftly and broke into a sprint. I heard muddled footsteps behind me, and my heart started to beat faster.

"Hey, you!" One of them had grabbed my shoulder with a tight grip. They pulled me around but I slapped their hand away and carried on.

"Feisty," the other one slurred. "Just the way I like 'em." A guy with a short scruffy beard and brown hair stopped me from the front. I tried to push him aside, but he grabbed my wrist tightly.

"You trying to run away, baby?" the other one was blond and had stubble growing all over his chin. Their breathes smelt strongly of alcohol.

"Leave me alone." I hissed shoving them off and running forward. The walk over to Grayson's house was longer than I expected. One of them pulled me back suddenly and pulled me into him.

"Aw, this baby don't wanna fuck with us," the blond one pouted. They both laughed, and I struggled to wriggle out of his grasp.

"Leave me the fuck alone," I raised my voice, lifting my leg and hitting the blond guy in his crotch. But as I turned to run, the other one grabbed me. He tied my hands together with a rough piece of rope.

Where did they even get that?

"Babe," the brown haired one whispered in my ear. I tried to get out of the hard rope. I tried to punch him, kick him, but he wouldn't let me.

"HELP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, "HELP ME!" There was no one around to help me. The guy took the scream as a sign to hurry up, so he started unzipping my jeans.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I yelled, punching him with my tied hands. He stumbled back a little, but came back, rougher. The blond one had now come back and tied my mouth with a piece of cloth. I choked a little, yelling.

I scratched and pinched them, squealing through the cloth. The blond one had thrown off his pants, licking his lips. He grabbed me and held me close to him, squeezing my butt. I tried to kick him again, but my trousers were being slipped down.

Not again.

I felt hopeless. But suddenly there was a yell:

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" I heard footsteps coming closer and I felt relieved.

The corners of my eyes started to prickle with black dots and I knelt down on the ground as the blond guy was pulled off of me.

I heard bones cracking.

I heard groans. But then I fell to the ground, unconscious.

Who had saved me?
---------------------------------------------
HÈYYY🌚🌟

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER AND THE DISTURBING SCENE😂💕
WHO DO YOU THINK SAVES HER?!? Ethan or Grayson?!🙊🍿

Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter if you liked it!✊🏼🌈👽🍩💗😽🍑

Peace out✌🏼️