Chapter 1:Home Sweet Home

I spent my last  years in my mothers world.Oh wait sorry let me introduce myself.My name is Aea I'm 16.I'm a angle and I have wings.My wings are big and feathery and they are pink and purple mixed together.That's the wings that I cam with which honestly I think your wings change color when your clothes change.I usually wear pink and purple dresses and flats or boots or heels.I have blue hair and I got big blue eyes.

    *knocks on office door*Daddy can I come in?Yes darling you may.What are you doing?Setting you up with angel school.Dear god I hope I don't go on a date with it.Oh you know what I mean sweetie.Yeah I know I was just playing with you daddy.So when is my new mom coming over.She's just my girlfriend sweetie she's not my wife and she's not your mom.Okay daddy whatever you say I know your asking her a question tonight.WHAT HOW DO YOU KNOW!!!!!Don't you remember I can read minds and tell the future.Oh right I forgot you had those powers.

    Okay well now I'm writing in my diary one again.I believe that my powers are good and not bad.I mean is it great hearing what people say in there minds or thinking?Of coarse it is!But seeing the future is a whole different story.Seeing the future is kinda scary.I say this because you never know what's gonna happen or what people will do.