Watch Me Burn

This is a short series based on Eminem's song

'Love The Way You Lie' ft. Rihanna.  

Each one is based off a line in the song. 

I'm really proud of this one. Please vote,

If people like It I will continue and add to watty awards.

_______________________________________________

   :: Just Going to Stand there and Watch Me Burn ::

I coughed on the thick smoke that was filling my lungs more and more with each passing second. No matter how hard I struggled I couldn't break my hands free from the ropes that had them tied to the headboard.

My eyes filled with tears and the room blurred into a bright sea of red and orange with flashes of blue. I thrashed wildly, but started choking again from the smoke.

He stood outside the bedroom window, staring at me through the window panes with a grim smile on his face. I tried mouthing pleas to let me go but he shook his head sadly.

Is it weird that even though this man has made my life hell and now was burning me alive, I couldn't bring myself to hate him? I loved him too much.

He’d always called me his little red headed spitfire. Well, now that’s really going to be true.

These last few months everything spiraled out of control. He hit me and beat me and screamed at me but then again I would do it all right back at him.

Our love was toxic, we would have been better off if we’d never met but it seems like fate had another plan. It was so good at the beginning, he was my drug and I was his.

We were addicted to each other, but just like all addictions it eventually turned deadly. I’d hoped that he would let me leave him so we could move on with our lives.

But I guess I should have known that he wasn’t one to let anything go that he considered his.

My legs and arms were bound to the bed posts so I was laying spread eagle. I could feel blood dripping down my wrists from my useless struggles and onto the bed beside my head.

Now he just stood there, watching me burn.